Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla recommended Go Tire to me but no reply in weeks. Are they still in business?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought my Model X a few years back and Tesla recommended Go Tire to me in case I ever wanted to have my tires changed during the winter and summer months as well as any tire repairs. I've been using Go Tire for years and I like their service.

Back in March 2020, I received an email from Go Tire saying they're starting to book for tire changes but when I replied back saying I would like to book it, I didn't get a reply back. After reaching out to them multiple times by both email and phone call, I still haven't received any replies.

Does anyone know if Go Tire is still in business or are they shut down (temporarily/permanently) ?

I would NOT recommend GoTire. THey scuffed my brand new OEM 19" rims when putting on rubbers and broke an OEM sensor.

Used GoTire once, OEM sensor broke after a year in one of tire, another tire replaced due to a 'cut' which cannot be fix (hope is not them, but suspicious ...), i am sorry, but also not recommend GoTire.

I went KalTire last year at Scarborough location, no issue so far.

Seasonal swaps are considered an emergency for personal vehicles (thankfully). Like Silver I have an appointment at Milton to swap but on Monday.
Just got my tire swap done at KalTire in Milton.

1. The fee for the brake service is now $120 + tax. It's still cheaper than what Tesla charges (I think they charge $175+tax). I remember reading a couple of posts on here in the past that they charge $55 for the brake service. No idea when their price went up.
  2. My tires were not inflated to 45 psi, so my dash has the pressure low warning. This was a bit surprising as they work on Tesla's quite a bit. Anyway I can fix this easily later tonight at home
I was in and out of there in 90 mins. Other than the above two observations, every thing else was great.