Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla refresh_token failure. Server problem?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After many successful months using commands like:
curl "https://tesla-info.com/api/control_v2.php?refresh=$REFRESH_TOKEN&request=get_charge
I'm suddenly (as of 2/19/23) getting this response:
"car":"","status":"fail","cause":"No token or refresh token provided","token":""
This happens on the tesla-info site as well. Android refresh token app seems to give a truncated token. Anyone else (e.g. Teslafi) having these problems?

This appears different from the "503" server problems of Tuesday.

Wow, this only showed up in my inbox as a new thread of interest this morning, not quite a month after initial post

Did the issue resolve itself? I have a Python codebase I run that talks to my car and knows most things about it at all times that has been burned a few times in the last month with 503 errors, but no token issues

Wow, this only showed up in my inbox as a new thread of interest this morning, not quite a month after initial post

Did the issue resolve itself? I have a Python codebase I run that talks to my car and knows most things about it at all times that has been burned a few times in the last month with 503 errors, but no token issues
It has happened off and on since the original post. I've since updated control_v2.php to control_v3.php. I don't think this is the problem, more likely an intermittent problem with the Tesla server.