Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Return policy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just read the UK returns policy again and it actually says.

"One time order fee of £100 due to complete your order.If you haven't test driven the car, you can return it for a full refund within 7 days or 1,000 miles,

I never noticed the "If you haven't test driven the car"

I have test driven the car! I am still ti get my car and am buying because I know that if the worst comes to the worst and I decide for any reason its not for me I have 7 days to return it.

Now I see this "If you haven't test driven the car" I am freaking out!

Thoughts?

I just read the UK returns policy again and it actually says.

"One time order fee of £100 due to complete your order.If you haven't test driven the car, you can return it for a full refund within 7 days or 1,000 miles,

I never noticed the "If you haven't test driven the car"

I have test driven the car! I am still ti get my car and am buying because I know that if the worst comes to the worst and I decide for any reason its not for me I have 7 days to return it.

Now I see this "If you haven't test driven the car" I am freaking out!

Thoughts?

When you registered for the test drive, did they record your e-mail/information (and is that the same you've used for your purchase/order)?

Spoke with Tesla UK today.

You can return any Tesla regardless if you have test driven the car or not.

You can return it for a full refund within 7 days or 1,000 miles.

The part where it sates "unless you have test driven the car" is no longer valid. They changed that a long time ago and they advised that should of been removed.

The T & C's attached to my order in my account also state;

You can return it for a full refund within 7 days or 1,000 miles.

Good to know!