Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster 1.5 #255 for sale.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have decided to try and sell my Roadster after 5 fun years. Roadster #255 for Sale Twilight Blue

While the car is a blast to drive and I truly enjoy it, I am reaching a point in life where having a practical car is more important than a fun car. I have never had a performance car and I bought it for the “economy”, assuming it would be a garage queen. But I could not keep myself from driving it. But now that there are other viable EV options my practical side is coming out. I will entertain offers and will decide by May 1st if I will accept a lower offer or just keep the car. If I keep it I will upgrade the battery (not that anything is wrong) as I would like to take it on longer trips. I am 100 miles from a city of any size and 200 miles from the service center so a 340 mile battery would open me up to driving it most anywhere I need to go especially with the Tesla destination chargers showing up.

So come May 1 there will be a happy new owner or I will be signing up for the 3.0 battery. And when I get it I see a record being set :)

The car and sale includes:
Tesla HPC for high power home charging.
110v and 220v mobile connectors
CAN SR for charging at more than 1100 Tesla Destination chargers
CAN JR for J1772 charging at more than 12,000 public stations.
Noise reduction stage 1 and 2
Receiver hitch great for a bike rack
Color matching hard top with storage bag.
Xeon headlamp upgrade
Special pre filers to keep PEM and motor clean and cool
Premium sound and Nav with update and iPod interface.
Custom forged wheels

Battery is solid charging to 215 range miles and 171 std miles.

Coolant was replaced last year, brake fluid this year and new TPMS sensors just installed (they have batteries that are good for about 7 years). So the car is good to go.

image.jpeg
Here are a few pictures of this $65,400 car.

image.jpeg