Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster vanity license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the guy taking the picture was grilling up some dinner.

weber_grill.jpg

This thread doesn't exist in the Model S forum so hope it's ok to post here.
It's currently on my VW Jetta but have TESLA S on my car waiting for my Signature S to arrive in a few years. Starting to get impatient so thinking about just getting a Roadster Sport.

Wow. They both look great. I think the Red with black leather/red inset is the way I would go (carbon fiber all the way around too). I hear red cars get more speeding tickets so I imagine a red car that goes 0-60 in 3.7 seconds doesn't fly under the radar:smile:

Wow. They both look great. I think the Red with black leather/red inset is the way I would go (carbon fiber all the way around too). I hear red cars get more speeding tickets so I imagine a red car that goes 0-60 in 3.7 seconds doesn't fly under the radar:smile:

Mine's not red but I would have sworn I would get a ticket by now. I chalk it up to the silence. Can you image any car racing up and down a street at these speeds without making a lot of noise and smoke? We can race all day and never wake the neighbor's baby.:cool:

My wife is a "leg girl" though they look pretty squatty in that reflection.

Last edited:
e-
You did not strike me as a vanity plate kinda guy!

Excellent observation. I'm really not and just recently got one now that I'm back in LA. Self promotion in a sea of like-kind is important. The are other work related benefits as well.

I still have AC MOTOR originally for the Tesla to promote the cause, but is now on a 10 foot box trailer. :)

Will probably let that one go.

Just got word that my car is in the final production stage. I'm thinking about getting a vanity license plate. There are regualtions though that can't be changed and therefore will have to get worked in. Maybe you guys can help and can give me some input.

The parameters are: The plate has to start with a "W" (Which I'd like to work in) followed by a 3-6 digit letter/number combination. This sequence has to start with a letter and end with a number.

Any ideas?

:)

Here's an example for a "Salzburg" license plate:

rolls-royce.jpg

I like both of them! Thanks! "WATTSUP" would probably have to be something like "WATSUP 1" since the last digit has to be a number.

The best I was able to come up with so far is "W ATT 5" and "W ATPWR 0".