Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster vanity license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some more I thought up yesterday... Too bad they only allow 1 space. I wanted EV AS PIE, but it ended up looking like ASPIE :eek:

(ignore the asterisks *), sorry for any repeats

Its amazing how random the unavailable ones are...

REVUR EV (not taken in CA)

ELECTRX* (taken in CA)

EV OLVE (taken in CA)

NO FUMES (taken in CA) (0 FUMES taken, 00 FUMES available... but might look like "ooh! Fumes!")

0 NOISE* (00 NOISE free in CA)

YAY 4 EVS (YAY4 EVS free in CA)

FUTUR CR*

BLU LTNG (taken in CA)

CHRG AHD* (taken in CA)

CRZY FAST* (taken in CA)

NOOO C02* (NOO CO2 available!)

WE @ EVS (@ as the 'heart' sign), didnt check availability

SPRX FLY* (taken in CA)

SPARKY 1 (taken in CA, SPARKY T taken too)

SUN POWR* (taken in CA)

SUN PWER (taken in CA.... but SUN PWWR is available!)

CIRCUIT* (taken in cA)

RAR LION * (available in CA!)

LUVMY EV (available in CA)

ELECTRO* (taken in cA) (E1ECTRO also taken)
ELCTRIK (taken in CA)

TRONIC* (taken in cA)

SOLAR EV* (taken in cA) (SOLR EV taken also) (SOULR EV taken)

SOLAIRE* (Taken in CA)
BLU PAST

GREEN 1* (taken in CA)

THE SPRK (ZE SPARK available)

EV LION (available in CA)

GREEN AS (available in CA) (a green take on New Zealand slang :biggrin:)

EV LUXN (available) , EV OLUXN (available) yeah I know I'm stretching with these...

GOT BATS* (taken in CA, probably by a chiropterologist:tongue:) (GT BATTS available in CA)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36617301@N05/3583401887/in/set-72157615684011843/

Tesla Roadster VIN # 154

3583401887_fd065db004_d.jpg

3584209448_0b1e2bc65c_d.jpg

3583401693_24ec90449f_d.jpg

3584209634_cd71213dd1_d.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, interesting non stock wheels and tires. They look like they might be a tad bigger than stock, filling out the wheel wells a bit more than usual.

Do you know if they try to race that car in some way?

Yes, interesting non stock wheels and tires. They look like they might be a tad bigger than stock, filling out the wheel wells a bit more than usual.

Do you know if they try to race that car in some way?

I think I recall the owner mentioning that they are bigger wheels. I forget the exact specs.

He has all season tires on the Roadster. He says it does hurt the acceleration a bit from 0-60. He feels the TC kick in a bit. But from a rolling start, 20-70 there are no problems.

He mentioned that the Roadster was rock solid during the rainy season, but it was absolutely horrible on ice. He could not even keep it straight without starting to fishtail.

I've been thinking about V=IR

That's Ohm's law, the basic formula of electricity. Part of the fun is that you have to be a geek to get it.

I'd have to add an extra line to the dash, but probably the state patrol wouldn't get too mad.

I really liked BYE OPEC, not sure if that's available in CA. Here in MD we get one less letter, so it would have been BYEOPEC, not quitte as good, but still not bad.

At the last minute I changed my mind and went with LECTRIC, which was still available in MD, but prolly not in CA.

I really liked BYE OPEC, not sure if that's available in CA. Here in MD we get one less letter, so it would have been BYEOPEC, not quitte as good, but still not bad.

Actually, CA also allows only 7 letters, but has a provision for a "half space" which helps for two word phrases.

"My Tesla" is ... I believe ... on the "anti - Martin" (color-wise) Roadster ... how cool !