Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster vanity license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered this one:
attachment.php?attachmentid=1077&d=1288849418.jpg

Attachments

• 1e4gaus.jpg
    1e4gaus.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 989
Last edited:
Wind energy for cars

Here is a vanity plate for you. #443
I have a home that is Net Zero Energy; it burns nothing for heat and derives all its energy from the sun and wind for heating/AC, hot water and everything else. Heating and AC is provided by a geothermal heat pump. I make enough excess energy to drive my Tesla about 10,000 miles per year.
-Mel

Attachments

• DSCN0540.JPG
    DSCN0540.JPG
    695 KB · Views: 344
Here is a vanity plate for you. #443
I have a home that is Net Zero Energy; it burns nothing for heat and derives all its energy from the sun and wind for heating/AC, hot water and everything else. Heating and AC is provided by a geothermal heat pump. I make enough excess energy to drive my Tesla about 10,000 miles per year.
-Mel

Cool. Mel is living the dream.

Not a Roadster plate, but I saw a Hummer today, filling up at a gas station no less, with the license plate "FUELISH".

At least the owner has a sense of humor (and perhaps a hint of self loathing.)

I wonder what percentage of roadsters in the US have vanity plates. We still have our default DMV plates but have considered vanity plates. We just wanted something a little more subtle than the typical vanity plates.

We are still waiting to get out of "State zero" in the build queue but have discussed trying to get

UGOTGAS

The idea being that people will mostly not see it until we tear past them... The problem is we expect to be sued for "emotional distresss" by someone with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. So, probably not.