Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster vanity license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Inside Tesla store

IMG_0711.JPG

not for sale ;)

...That was in May 2010 - "A TESLA" was spotted again, today, in Colts Neck, NJ, near where I work - Who is this mystery Teslerer?

Sorry it took me so long to catch up with this thread! This is a well-known celebrity from Princeton. He was at the Hamilton Supercharger event in April 2014 and is a really good guy. He has often let Tesla employees and enthusiasts charge at his house and that's how I met him in 2011 after seeing the "Model S Beta Tour" (remember those days?). I won't write his name explicitly but let's just say he as been into space. Like, as in been to the International Space Station. So he's one of the few people who can actually say the Roadster isn't the most exhilarating vehicle he has travelled in.

having my tesla model s wrapped in blue chrome by avery as we speak so ordered my plate today says " BLUENRG" a little play on words for green energy and since the car is gonna b very flashy im sure people will complain that the sun bouncing off the chrome is "destroying their eyes and is dangerous!!!' etc etc so y not play off it being like a blue chrome solar panel ;p cant please everyone but i can have fun with the haterz out there :)