Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla runs into back of parked semi

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh cool are we just posting random car accidents with semis where the non-semi driver was clearly at fault now?

Toyota:

Honda:

Ford:

Chevy:

Nissan:

Subaru:

BMW:

Mercedes:

VW:

Any major brands I missed?

In a Winnebago Revel forum there was a post about a Revel crash on a Montana highway during a pile up.

The post was mostly filled with thoughts and prayers for the people in the vehicle, and the other people.

There was also some discussions regarding the safety features, and how the crash could have happened despite the safety features on the MB.

So it's interesting that the first reaction to a double fatality accident is to berate the OP for posting it. That we automatically go into a defense mode as we feel as if Tesla was unfairly attacked.

All we know about the accident is it was AP1 (which doesn't have any NoA style exit detection or FSD), and that they were older folks. It could have easily been a heart attack or some other medical incident.

Reactions: GSP
27… how does that ever fit?!
It is reported that a total of 27 individuals were occupying the Expedition at the time of the accident. Despite being one of Ford's largest SUVs, the automaker only rated this generation's seating capacity at a maximum of nine passengers. It's not immediately clear why there was such a large number of individuals being transported in the vehicle at the same time.

hummm.......I wonder why someone would stuff 27 people into a vehicle designed to hold 9.....I could make some educated guesses, but I might trigger someone.....this might shed some light:

USA Today reports that the U.S. Customs and Border Protection was on-scene to aide the Imperial County Sheriff's Office and California Highway Patrol (CHP)

Reactions: Dannietjoh