Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla scheduled site visit out of the blue...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, Tesla called yesterday saying they needed to send technicians out to perform maintenance on my 2 power walls. They were installed December 14th and have been operational ever since. I haven't noticed any issues with them so far.

I am assuming they monitor the equipment and something must have come up as a red flag on my units.

Seems like pretty good customer service to me but the lack of transparency re: what they are doing and why is a bit disconcerting.

Have other power wall owners had this experience?

So, Tesla called yesterday saying they needed to send technicians out to perform maintenance on my 2 power walls. They were installed December 14th and have been operational ever since. I haven't noticed any issues with them so far.

I am assuming they monitor the equipment and something must have come up as a red flag on my units.

Seems like pretty good customer service to me but the lack of transparency re: what they are doing and why is a bit disconcerting.

Have other power wall owners had this experience?
More than likely they are coming on site to take care of the faulty pump. A bunch of them were assembled with faulty pumps and they are either

(1) Replacing the entire Powerwall themselves
(2) Replacing the pump

For my two Powerwall (no PV here), they came by about 3 weeks ago and replaced both Powerwall.

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl