Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center - Oceanside, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Mobile just worked on my Tesla.

They told me that a new Tesla Service Center is due to open on Monday in Oceanside. I asked them if they may have confused this with the one due to open on Lionshead Ave in Vista. They said no. This one is definitely in Oceanside. It will be located at 4465 North Avenue, Oceanside. It's near the border with Vista. They confirmed this address by looking at a text message from Tesla on their cell phone.

Also, I was told that Urban chargers are planned for this location. Not just for the Service Station, but also open to Tesla owners.

So good news if all goes as planned

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA and Tam
@gasisnasty, thanks for your report. Not shown on Tesla’s Find Us web page yet. Here’s Google Maps for that address.

0FF05181-AA56-4FD4-9B76-C33019216CAD.png

The address of the new temp Oceanside location 4665 North Ave Oceanside CA, 92056. It is open. Tesla is located on the east side of the building where the sign directs you left saying, visitors. Its a soft opening and a temp location so no charging yet, only ICE vehicles for rentals, no lifts yet and no alignments yet. and yep they are still going to the Lionshead location in the near future. No Eta yet. for Lionshead they said.

Just had my Model 3’s glovebox, hood, front bumper and loose rattling plastic piece in rear trunk hatch serviced at the new temporary location in Oceanside. Justin worked on my car to align everything perfectly and my car was turned around in about 4 hours. Washed and cleaned inside.
Had a Jeep Cherokee loaner to get me back to my office in Carlsbad.

I was told the new location on Lionshead is slated to open in March 2019. Incidentally the site planning contractor is my mom’s cousin’s husbands company. He confirmed that they are a little slow in the process but are moving forward. The Oceanside location has limited capabilities because it lacks any kind of car lift. I believe they will be adding more services in the future. It does help offload the bottleneck up in Costa Mesa and it is a convenient location in North County and accessible to people like me in South OC.

If you have simple service issues that need to be taken care of, call in to schedule with this location. I didn’t see it available on the website.

make an appt at san diego and if they can accommodate your repair in Oceanside, you'll get a call asking if you'd like to move your service.

at least that's what I did. I don't know if they're taking direct appointments there yet as I don't see it online either.
Yeah, it was great. The first available appointment at Mira Mesa was the day I leave on a trip to Australia, so I made an appointment for the day I get back (which was mid December!). Got a call about 10 minutes later from Oceanside, got up there at 1:30, worked from their waiting room for about 2 hours, and was all done! Total time was about the same as it would have been to drop off at Mira Mesa, pick up a loaner, and do the reverse a day or two later. Very nice and helpful people.

Reactions: NathanielHrnblwr