Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla shop overloaded? Or operational issues?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hey everyone,

Did anyone have problems with their orders from tesla shop?

More than a week ago i ordered several items. None of them shipped yet, except one that I received today, and its the wrong item.

Tried to find a number to call but not possible so i sent them an email. Hoping to sort this out

Do they ship from the US for Canadian customers or is there a separate warehouse for Canada? I've placed three orders with them so far (corp jacket + UMC plug, HPWC, and an additional UMC plug) and everything has shipped within 48 hours and has been exactly what I've ordered. My orders have all come out of California or Nevada.

When I e-mailed them to get a tracking number for the HPWC they responded within 24 hours.

Do they ship from the US for Canadian customers or is there a separate warehouse for Canada? I've placed three orders with them so far (corp jacket + UMC plug, HPWC, and an additional UMC plug) and everything has shipped within 48 hours and has been exactly what I've ordered. My orders have all come out of California or Nevada.

When I e-mailed them to get a tracking number for the HPWC they responded within 24 hours.
From the tracking it says its coming from the US

I have vastly different and worse experience. Ordered from the Canada Tesla Shop 3 weeks ago. The all weather mat said it shipped 10 days ago but no tracking number, and all follow-up inquiries have fallen on deaf ears. The Garage Door Opener, ordered 20 days ago, is no where to be seen. Only receive an email initially for missing VIN, but then same fate for all follow-up inquiries.

This is so disappointing.