Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone received wrong repair paint color and Tesla reps keep asking for part number (that is not printed) on the bottles to process the return ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since there is no humans to answer calls at Tesla shop, I like to know if anyone has been successful returning wrong items sent by Tesla shop ? I received black chip repair paint even when I specifically ordered blue and Tesla shop email reps keep asking for part number which is not listed on the box or the paint vial or anywhere else. What should I do ?

Since there is no humans to answer calls at Tesla shop, I like to know if anyone has been successful returning wrong items sent by Tesla shop ? I received black chip repair paint even when I specifically ordered blue and Tesla shop email reps keep asking for part number which is not listed on the box or the paint vial or anywhere else. What should I do ?
Maybe these codes? epc.tesla.com only seems to have listings for Roadster touch up paint. Does your e-mail receipt have any info?
SmartSelect_20230621_080927_Firefox.jpg

Upvote 0