Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold Tesla Solar Battery Powerwall 2 + Gateway 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand NEW Tesla Solar Battery Powerwall 2 + Gateway 2

Price: $6000

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks for viewing

Attachments

• tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 141
  • tt2.jpg
    tt2.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 77
  • tes4.jpg
    tes4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 82
Was this post a mistake or what? I want to believe it is because I can't find who you responded to on my ad.

Secondly I do not see any restriction to posting 3days after you signed up on the forum, Let the moderators do there job. I need your post edited otherwise I would report it.

If you use the “reply” function it will include the post you are referencing so that we know which comment of several you are addressing.

I am a moderator in several Tesla Facebook groups, and my only intention is to protect consumers from falling victim to any fraud. I am not accusing you of being fraudulent, but new members usually should be vetted. I'll leave the moderating to the Mods, but they require the community to flag things and bring it up to their attention because they cannot see everything all the time.

Would you agree with me that such comments as ""be careful" on my first ad wouldn't make me sell?
I doubt it matters. Most people aren’t going to send you $6000 without either knowing a lot more about you, meeting you in person or at least using a refundable payment method.

At least your price is reasonable. Most of my “For Sale” moderation is on overpriced cars, sometimes over MSRP. Commenters go nuts for that. But even then, it keeps those threads elevated so not always a bad thing for the OP.

besides whoever you replied to never commented on my ad. you are missing the point, take that down!!
Again, if you reply to the post that you reference, it makes for much clearer communication. Are you addressing Dan Wang here and asking Dan to take it down?

As I mentioned, someone needing a PowerWall and gateway isn’t likely to be dissuaded by Dan or even the fact that you are new.

So if you look at the person who posted that review, MBSA4, he's a new person and all he goes around doing is saying everyone is a trustworthy person etc. His posts are trash and useless to the community. I'd look at contacting/banning him. OP on the other hand became a victim to MBSA4's baseless post and this in no way says anything negative about OP. You're fine OP, don't worry.

So if you look at the person who posted that review, MBSA4, he's a new person and all he goes around doing is saying everyone is a trustworthy person etc. His posts are trash and useless to the community. I'd look at contacting/banning him. OP on the other hand became a victim to MBSA4's baseless post and this in no way says anything negative about OP. You're fine OP, don't worry.
Thanks for clearing this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.