Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope I’ve gotten zero response from them other than them asking me for my electric bill again after the system glitch. Something seems off to me but it’s Tesla soooo I guess that’s “normal” haha
I know from getting my Solar and PW installed. When the actual crew gets to your home. Is when you’ll know where they will install things at. They decided to move 4 panels from one area of my roof. To save on emt being piped down the side of my house. For a cleaner look they said. 😆 later I got the updated system design in the app. After it was installed.

• Funny
Reactions: DrewHou
I know from getting my Solar and PW installed. When the actual crew gets to your home. Is when you’ll know where they will install things at. They decided to move 4 panels from one area of my roof. To save on emt being piped down the side of my house. For a cleaner look they said. 😆 later I got the updated system design in the app. After it was installed.
Well I am trying to keep my excitement to a minimum but if they submitting permits this week I will be happily surprised haha. Now I just wonder where they THINK they gonna put them haha.

• Funny
Reactions: Jones1
I’ve. In this thread for a few weeks. I’m still pissed off by Tesla. Not making the PW3 compatible with the current PW’s. It looks like Tesla is cranking them out Slowy to test and see how they perform. Before they start listing them as for sale. On the website.

Discussion: Powerwall 3 [Speculation / Discussion etc]

JustEnergy.
I Pay Nothing.

1698968373602.png

Just Energy has been great until I try and get someone on the phone. They must be structured like Tesla lol... I have called 3 times now both with over 30 min waits for the call system to just say "Thanks for being a valued customer" and then ending the call. Also trying the online chat option and I started out as number 6 in line for a rep and I am now currently number 11 in line... not sure how many people keep getting in front of me... lol

Just Energy has been great until I try and get someone on the phone. They must be structured like Tesla lol... I have called 3 times now both with over 30 min waits for the call system to just say "Thanks for being a valued customer" and then ending the call. Also trying the online chat option and I started out as number 6 in line for a rep and I am now currently number 11 in line... not sure how many people keep getting in front of me... lol
It was as long as Tesla Electric wait time. I called like 8 or 9. Whenever they open. It took 30 minutes for them to answer. I tried to call later in the day. I hung up twice waiting. It was longer than my FSD ride home. F That.

It was as long as Tesla Electric wait time. I called like 8 or 9. Whenever they open. It took 30 minutes for them to answer. I tried to call later in the day. I hung up twice waiting. It was longer than my FSD ride home. F That.
Yeah so apparently the best way to reach them is through X (Twitter). Sent them a DM. They blamed Centerpoint saying they haven’t received any meter data for the last billing period. So I called Centerpoint and they said JE is wrong. So DM them back and now it’s being escalated to see why there’s no bill. Meanwhile my usage shows up on smartmeter website. Oh well something weird going on either way 😂

Speaking of something weird going on… here’s a good laugh for a Tuesday. Tesla updated the maps and now FSDb thinks this is a better option than just turning left. Instead get in the left turn lane then dart straight and go through the school pickup line make the loop and come back around to make a right… haha
IMG_0646.jpeg

• Funny