Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So just energy update. Still no bill generated. However, I got my first of two referral payouts.

Attachments

• IMG_0681.png
    IMG_0681.png
    702.4 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: Jones1
I'd start with the DG Interconnection group that did the initial PTO. The CenterPoint Meter is supposed to report surplus generation, if something is wrong then they'd be able to dig into it. Who did you have before Amigo? The numbers back then were correct right?

I second this idea. If you don’t have their contact info still I would start by sending an email to [email protected] at least maybe they can point you in the right direction if they are not responsible.
I have some good news to update. Contact some helpful person at CP DG group who pulled string to get this investigated.
CP came out to test the meter and it's not the issue.
Was told they did some investigation and contacted Amigo about the result. I asked about the details of the investigation but didn't get any info.
Yet, my latest Amigo bill showed a lot of credits back from the last few bills. It seems CP told them to correct the reading.
Also, the issue seems to be that my meter has a multiple of 40 but Amigo only applied the 40 to the consumption but not the surplus generation. The result is they only count 1 instead of 40 for every Kwh I sent back.

Glad they get it corrected now but it took way too much of my time. This is not something I need to deal with.

As a result, I have almost -$300 balance which is nice.

I have some good news to update. Contact some helpful person at CP DG group who pulled string to get this investigated.
CP came out to test the meter and it's not the issue.
Was told they did some investigation and contacted Amigo about the result. I asked about the details of the investigation but didn't get any info.
Yet, my latest Amigo bill showed a lot of credits back from the last few bills. It seems CP told them to correct the reading.
Also, the issue seems to be that my meter has a multiple of 40 but Amigo only applied the 40 to the consumption but not the surplus generation. The result is they only count 1 instead of 40 for every Kwh I sent back.

Glad they get it corrected now but it took way too much of my time. This is not something I need to deal with.

As a result, I have almost -$300 balance which is nice.
Oh nice! That’s a good cushion to have if you ever have a low solar month or solar goes out. Glad to hear you got it resolved!

How much is the total cost of the 2? Did they confirm you get pw2+
Yes. They confirmed it will and only be PW2’s. I don’t have any drawings or plans yet.
PW+ is what I currently have.
So I will have
1 PW+
2 PW2’s

It’s about $15k right now to get 2 installed. The price is currently the same on the website the last time I checked.
You get solar and pw expansion discount.

Reactions: DrewHou
Yeah it’s a pretty good deal and I had some days where I dipped close to my 20% reserve. Thinking it would be good in extended outages. Plus I could up my backup to 50% from 20.

I see they added a gateway to my design. I wonder if this means the other 2 will operate separately in the app from the 2+solar I have in the app now.