Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you order items from the Tesla store, ie Floor mat or Wheel packages etc
Is there a shipping charge to the price?
Are they shipped to your house or the nearest Tesla outlet?
Also how long does it normally take if the item(s) show in stock? Days, weeks etc

Also how long does it normally take if the item(s) show in stock? Days, weeks etc
There is no delivery charge, I have ordered couple of items that cost <$100 without delivery charge. Even return is free, they will email the UPS label. They deliver it to your house, it could take a week to 10 days.

• Helpful
Reactions: Randy-12
I ordered some wipers and cabin air filters last year. No shipping charges but GST and PST were added. Shipments came from California and took about a week with home delivery. Some items may be in stock at local service centers and could be picked up there (if that is more convenient).

When I bought Tesla rims a few years ago the cost to ship to our house was prohibitive. I ended up picking them up from the Vancouver Service Center. They were not in boxes when I picked them up, perhaps because they were shipped in reusable packing? The SC could have shipped them to Kamloops but the cost was too high (probably because they would have had to box them for shipping).

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Randy-12
I should also have mentioned that you should be able to order through a local Service Center for things that are not shown on the Tesla website (things like rims without tires, etc).

I should also have mentioned that you should be able to order through a local Service Center for things that are not shown on the Tesla website (things like rims without tires, etc).
I asked the SC when I was there for a test drive and I was told that rims alone could not be purchased, only as the set of 4 c/w tires.
Though I did not ask the parts/service counter. I will on my next visit.