Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla to be make big announcement Thursday 2PM Pacific Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Musk steps down from the CEO position
That's the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw that terse tweet... that he is stepping down to take the heat off the company from the SEC and others who see him as a lightning rod.

I hope that's not the case though and that the announcement instead will be a product, production or financially related one.

"We are excited to be entered into an agreement to be acquired by Apple. At the end of this announcement, Tesla owner will be receiving the latest software update, which makes an iPhone the only mobile device supported as a phone key. For those affected by this change, we will be re-releasing the latest version of our key fob, rebranded as iKey, for $599. We will also be making extended warranty available as TeslaCare Plus." :D

Here's an analysis I saw:
1. The last animal-themed tweetstorm was about LeMR, and since the elephant in the room is Model 3 Standard Range, all bets are on that.
2. Bonus points for HW3 and Supercharger v3/Megacharger.

With new software update, all Tesla cars will be capable of 'brew mode'. Push the button while 15 minutes away from a Supercharger, programmed into your navigation -- and Tesla will dispatch a Starbucks coffee to your car when it pulls in. For now, humans will make the deliveries... but in 4 months, pending FAA approval, drones will make the deliveries. (That's 4 months 'Elon time'). Thinking of calling the drone 'SFR'.

That's the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw that terse tweet... that he is stepping down to take the heat off the company from the SEC and others who see him as a lightning rod.

I hope that's not the case though and that the announcement instead will be a product, production or financially related one.
I was not even remotely serious.

My next bet; the new roadster; it not only flies, -it works as submarine too!
996813_521315171257254_1090621977_n.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Runebane and Need