Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1,404,333 would put us exactly at 50% YoY (using 936,222 deliveries). Would be nice to at least hit that to avoid the FUD around guidance.
If they hit 1.4M, all the articles will talk about how they failed to hit 1.5M.

If they hit 1.5M, all the articles will talk about how they failed to hit 2M.

In 2030, if they hit 19M, all the articles will talk about how they failed to hit 20M.

The media has it's narrative and it will never deviate from it's narrative. The FUD will never stop no matter what, so it's best to ignore it entirely.

If they hit 1.4M, all the articles will talk about how they failed to hit 1.5M.

If they hit 1.5M, all the articles will talk about how they failed to hit 2M.

In 2030, if they hit 19M, all the articles will talk about how they failed to hit 20M.

The media has it's narrative and it will never deviate from it's narrative. The FUD will never stop no matter what, so it's best to ignore it entirely.
Have you seen his avatar?

Not really because the most sought after part of crashed Tesla are the batteries. They get used for EV conversions and home battery storage projects.
This "50 batteries per week" number is great for when you're in some random internet thread late at night, and disbelievers are saying the batteries are poisonous and go into a landfill. In fact... link:

There were a few moments in the meeting where everyone listening was almost dumbfounded by what he was saying. And he was saying just simply the results of this companies work.

The sustainability and how Tesla Solar has produced enough energy to pay for the cost of building and charging every EV they have ever sold, and will continue to grow that. Impressive

South Africa? I think not...

Haha, Elon said "I'm half-Canadian". That's his mother's side of the family. His dad was a chiropractor in a little town near Moose Jaw, SK. His Aunt (also his mother's twin sister), still lives in Calgary, AB.

If there's to be a Canadian Gigafactory, it'll need a good logistics connection to Sudbury, ON. ;)

576px-The_big_nickel_Sudbury_Ontario_.jpg

Cheers!

And multiple standing ovations...I don't watch many shareholder meetings, but are there any like this? Any? Maybe Moderna, Pfizer and BioNTech in 2021? Any others? Buehler...
I have never seen a Steve Jobs annual meeting. For those that have, did he ever get the admiration and standing ovations like Elon has?