Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I gotta say this all feels bullish AF.

Just a perfect storm of positive developments. I do want a strong affirmative from Tesla regarding China production activity/status. I don't believe GF3 will produce that 17k figure by EOY as represented by that one article that did the rounds, so I think expectations there should be tempered to maybe a couple thousand. But Tesla is just killing it.

Never mentioned it before but I'm amazed by how good the Y looks, no small hints of awkwardness that I was low-key expecting due to its necessarily larger frame (like the X). I think that their decision to do the "chrome-delete" on the Y is a genius move and just perfectly agile (and nobody has done that before, out-the-factory chrome delete including door handles).
And they are really nailing the slow drip of tantalizing truck info. This is all so exciting and Tesla is imminently tri-continental now which is INVALUABLE.
Ain't it great! Watching history unfold in front of you and knowing you're on the right side of history.

Also knowing you're going to make a killing because you can see the future and so many people can't.

This train has left the station and I'm glad to be on with all you fine folks!

Why is the Model Y classified as a CUV / SUV ? This would imply an off-roading capability that it will not at all have (given that it will be built on a Model 3 chassis).

The problem is that in German the "U" gets translated to "Gelände", i.e. terrain as in off-road, which in my mind makes little sense because even with all wheel drive, the car is not suitable for off-roading - and also does not present the risks to pedestrians that an actual off-roading vehicles does.
We don't yet know what it will be capable of, and I can say I've taken some 2 wheel drive sedans off road a few times. I expect the Y will be capable of more than most people will ever consider doing.

Everyone needs to hammer the fact that Business Insider is a mouthpiece for German auto.
Folks with larger twitter following please retweet ..
Aziz Saba on Twitter
Funny how this trader Aziz went from pro-TSLA, then flipped to a short position before Q3 earnings, got stuck with the bag and is now a full on TSLAQ cabal member

I can see two tires.

The TMC CSI team found this:

PSX_20191114_225945.jpg

At least two wheels and high power headlights confirmed. The pickup truck has no tank tracks, and it is not flying either.

(We should crowdsource a better camera for Tesla, the image quality of these teasers sucks.)

Last edited:
I think we're going to name it Tesla Model "P." Then, later, we'll have our Tesla Model I, which is a Intercity people mover, and then Model C, for compact car.

So we'd get Tesla's S 3 X Y P I C. :p
In honor of our Aussie friends the truck will be called a 'Ute'. Then next comes the Roadster2, giving us:

U R 2 S 3 X Y​

Indeed - to the point that sometimes it even works in reverse. At times can hold up your business unless you take bribes from them, just so that they have something compromising on you that they can use against you if they ever need to.

Russia's Transparency International score is 135 / 180. For comparison, famously-corrupt Nigeria is only slightly lower, at 148. The only reason that they're not lower is that the bottom of the list is dominated by countries in chaos such as Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc.

Tesla should do business with Russia (selling cars, etc), but A) not risk more there than it's willing to write off, and B) Musk should personally keep a significant distance, and expect that the more deeply he's involved with or threatening to Russian interests, the more focused they'll be on getting kompromat on him, or at least making up fake kompromat (which you know the media would eat up).
Given Elon travelled to Russia to ry and by a rocket, only to find himself dealing with thugs, I expect Russia is plenty of a known quantity to him....

The TMC CSI team found this:

At least two wheels and high power headlights confirmed. The pickup truck has no tank tracks, and it is not flying either.

(We should crowdsource a better camera for Tesla, the image quality of these teasers sucks.)
I will call mine “Gort”.
AA1E4ABB-85EF-4DE6-9F9B-445E8F252833.jpeg