Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this supposed to be the podcasts? Does anyone has a transcript of Elon actually saying that, or is it just Elon saying CT is designed to kick ass in NA, they then fantasized rest of world would be safe from it?
Assume it's from the still unreleased part 2 and 3 of the automotive news daily drive podcast interview with Elon.
Should be out Monday and Friday.

• Informative
Reactions: Tim S and replicant
Assume it's from the still unreleased part 2 and 3 of the automotive news daily drive podcast interview with Elon.
Should be out Monday and Friday.
I don’t think the author of that article has access to any unpublished material, most of the content on that site are low quality rehash of existing news.
I am not even going to give them benefit of doubt.

upload_2020-8-2_11-3-54.png

Popcorn ready :)

• Helpful
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Thought this was a decent video of the progress we’re seeing:

That video contains a huge misconception, namely that the S&P 500 index funds must pay Tesla for all the shares they need to track the index when TSLA is added to the S&P 500. That would only be true if Tesla offered more shares in a private offering. I don't think they are going to do that, at least not enough to cover all the shares that need to be purchased. This means the index funds must buy the shares from the holder of the shares.