Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Well over half" is 7 digits over half. Not half. Scoff all you want on your puny little island, I'll bring an entire fleet of heavy cruisers and two battalions of battle-proven mercenaries to secure the area. That's not counting the platoon of para-troopers. We will drink all your booze and lament the fact that there was not even one maiden anywhere in sight and laugh at your lack of defenses with which to provide a respectable challenge to my warriors! :oops:

/s
You wont need to bring all that....by the time you get there I will have flattened the place and put up a beach chair and a swim up bar.
Cat's talk big but throw a bit of cat nip or maybe a laser spot at them and you can walk right in.

Pre-orders can still be imput by traders on Monday before the opening.

JP Morgan Chase sent me a message telling me that my GTC order(s) for TSLA would be cancelled at close today, and that if I wanted I would have to re-enter them with new quantity/prices. But that I couldn't do that until Monday after market open. Other brokers may have different polices/procedures. (E*TRADE hasn't said anything about my GTC order(s).)

I contacted my brokerage regarding whether there will be after-hours trading in Tesla today. The agent had also seen information earlier this week that there would be no after-hours Tesla trading today, but since then has received conflicting information implying that there will be after-hours trading. In any event, she said the brokerage will be adjusting its clients' accounts for the split on Sunday.

Last edited:
MM's STILL have TSLA by the balls and can walk it up and down the street as they choose. I thought all the buying would get the shares in Investors hands but it hasn't. I keep thinking one day the public will own the stock and it will trade on merit associated with the company. But no. The MM's have a milk cow in TSLA.
Someone that took the clases should have become an expert and let us in on it by now.

My real question for options.... does all the volatility go away after today? This split is the big thing that I am guessing is driving the IV.... isn't it? What else could it be? Sure it might be SP inclusion but that is part of today too. If there is no announcement after hours then it seems to me the wait is longer than everyone was expecting. If one has sold options and IV drops Monday, that means easy money.

I think it goes up.

Reactions: ZsoZso and Rb48888