Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Financial trading these days is 90% AI driven so all you have to do is control the media.

The influence of the media is just too powerful, you cannot fight it. It’s sad but true and no human can do anything about it.
Man I wish I could disagree with you...but...yeah we are doomed.

We (Humans) will continue to create more and more believable AI writing bot's.......Couple with Deep Fake video's and we all are going to end up in our silo's pointing guns at each other.

Given that the SP is so boring, I'm in the hunt for a nice cheap option to keep me entertained, just one, to lose, sorry, use the change I have sitting in my reading account.

I'm thinking of 297.5 expiring 4/5, or is that 5/4? 5th April. I figure the delivery expectation is super low and we could get a pop once the figured some out.

And thoughts?

I bought April 18th calls in case delivery/earnings report is delayed.

Big buys on the APR19 $275 Calls, $1.9mil

This Friday - loads of calls and puts spread $245 to $280...

upload_2019-3-25_18-6-21.png

Financial trading these days is 90% AI driven so all you have to do is control the media.

The influence of the media is just too powerful, you cannot fight it. It’s sad but true and no human can do anything about it.

This is very true.
For those that don’t know, there are many firms out there solely based on AI and scrubbing the net to determine trades automatically. Not a very big field yet, but big enough to make a difference.

This is where my disappointment(and surprised) with large investors(who say they are bulls or long on the stock) lies. They could break this trend with buying volume but they simply haven't and have been content to sit on the sidelines waiting for the vey bottom of the 52-week trading range.

I won't clog this thread with the details of my road trip, but I've posted them here in case any of you are interested. I also wanted to chip in that the final tally on my trip was 13 car carriers full of Teslas (overwhelmingly Model 3s, but also several S/X) seen on our trip, not including those we saw at the staging lot on Kato Road on Friday (at least a couple dozen carriers there).

Apple news announcement happening now. Right now the topic is removing focus on getting clicks and promoting stories from truthful sources. Decrease in FUD for Apple users?
This is a hilariously boring announcement. FFS Apple. Throw $5b at Tesla. Put iOS as a second OS in the display, let people buy apps and integrate all iDevices with Tesla

This is a hilariously boring announcement. FFS Apple. Throw $5b at Tesla. Put iOS as a second OS in the display, let people buy apps and integrate all iDevices with Tesla

Just think of the emojis that Apple could bring to Tesla, maybe interchangeable, woven seat-belts too, can't wait to see these amazing new products that Tim's so excited about...