Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So any theories as to why this rally ticked up so much in the last few weeks? Is this really just a sudden realization that the Q3 results were actually a home-run (free cash flow, accelerating orders, cash-in hand, literally no viable competition etc.) or something else. The China funding news probably popped the $420 cherry today but that's the glazing on the cherry on the icing on the cake.

Not everything is news-driven.

This is a fundamental change in the perception of Tesla as a company.

186592FB-EE77-49CF-BF5C-18F0A5EBB8AA.png

Nice, clean numbers.

Not everything is news-driven.

This is a fundamental change in the perception of Tesla as a company.

I agree. I think what we're seeing is a snowball affect of all these Model 3s in the wild. We're generating a solid 100,000 new super-bulls per quarter (i.e. new Tesla owners). For for everyone else, it's getting harder and harder to maintain the impression that Tesla vehicles are a tiny niche of poorly-made, dangerous, exotic, risky vehicles for super-rich granola eaters when you see dozens of them on your commute to work every day. It's a gradual process, but it has an inflection point that we're in the process of crossing.