Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not weird. My best friend is the same way, refuses to use cruise control... have a couple of relatives that are also CCA (cruise control averse). Myself, I wouldn't drive without it!

Of course no one here is like this:rolleyes: ...but I hate when you pass a person who then speeds up to parallel you...then speeds ahead only to slow again.

I'm going out on a limb here but I bet those folks don't use CC.

I find it interesting that, despite it appearing to be other parts of the supply chain being affected by China/Corona virus, Audi denies that as the cause. Would that be to avoid association of the corona virus with the brand? Or is there a more likely reason.

Just a hunch, but maybe they just can’t help lying. I mean stretching the truth.

• Funny
Reactions: humbaba and hoang51
I had my first at fault accident at 39 years old and totaled my model 3 because I suck at life.

Luckily nobody was injured but me, and just super sore, not long term.

Cannot decide. X or Y?

Um...excuse me...I have a lot more than 5K in my RH account.

Don't think one should paint with such a broad brush.

I’m full on autist and anybody describing my robinhood use or trading history as such is describing it accurately :p

I mean and if they’re really mean about making fun of my robinhood use? I’m still up over half a million in like 40 days I’m fine thanks for the effort.

;)

Attachments

• 4A2628EF-5524-4C34-AF06-342204FD99D4.jpeg
    4A2628EF-5524-4C34-AF06-342204FD99D4.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 62
I had my first at fault accident at 39 years old and totaled my model 3 because I suck at life.

Luckily nobody was injured but me, and just super sore, not long term.

Cannot decide. X or Y?

I’m full on autist and anybody describing my robinhood use or trading history as such is describing it accurately :p

I mean and if they’re really mean about making fun of my robinhood use? I’m still up over half a million in like 40 days I’m fine thanks for the effort.

;)
Glad you’re ok.
Look at it this way - if your insurance company gives you any trouble, you can buy it and fire everybody.

A Model 3 SR pack needs less kWh than an LR. The pack dimensions are sized for the LR. Therefore, a lower energy density chemistry could be used in the existing pack form factor and provide an SR level of energy. This would be cheaper than using a pack partially filled with NCA or NMC cells (per bullet 3).
LFP needs more volume for the same kWh if I understand correctly, so if the LFP needs more than 38% more volume for 54kWh (75/54 = 1.38, so maximum amount of "extra room in the pack") than the NMC/NCA cells do, then you can't build a SR Plus pack with any amount of LFP cells, because you just can't fit enough into the pack in the first place.

Gelände in Grünheide: Bremst dieser Fledermaus-Baum Tesla aus?

Drone footage of 30 harvesters cutting down trees. Looks like the Germans are trying to 1 up the Chinese to the best of their abilities.

[/QUOTE]
Random thought.

You know what’ll be awesome? When all those machines are made by Tesla.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...factory-being-cusp-launching-crew-into-space/

The MSM rehabilitation continues. Christian Davenport and Faiz Siddiqui WaPo article. Very positive, on the whole, I think.

‘But now Musk is on a roll, literally dancing his way forward past a thicket of controversies. Tesla’s stock price has quadrupled, and the company’s market value now is greater than GM’s and Ford’s combined. A jury acquitted him in the defamation suit. And SpaceX is on the cusp of its first human spaceflight, having just completed what Musk called “a picture-perfect” test flight.
 President Trump even compared him recently to Thomas Edison, calling him “one of our great geniuses.” ‘

Last edited:

Also for those who doesn't know. I bring up wallstreetbet degenerates everytime I make fun of Robinhood because they almost took down Robinhood after finding an infinite leverage backdoor. So people on the subreddit copied and made ridiculous bets with very little skin in the game. These guys single handedly delayed Robinhood's IPO.

So anytime I use words like degenerates and autists with robinhood in the same paragraph, I am talking about people from wallstreebet.

This is the legendary degenerate who discovered the infinite leverage bug and bet it all using robinhood.