Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else get the feeling they killed it early because of Elon? They didn't want to risk it again?

No, that was the usual number of questions.

EDIT: I can't back that up with data, but in total they took around 10 or 11 questions, which is about usual I think. The calls typically end in an hour.

I agree with Elon when you use the force of government to limit the usual behavior of people you are being an authoritarian.

If you blindly back those policies you are backing authoritarianism.
So you would argue that the government should never have the ability to set certain rules that the population has to abide by in order to safeguard public health? Should we just scrap the whole concept of State of Emergency and just hope that, when an actual national emergency occurs, people's common sense will prevail?

So you would argue that the government should never have the ability to set certain rules that the population has to abide by in order to safeguard public health? Should we just scrap the whole concept of State of Emergency and just hope that, when an actual national emergency occurs, people's common sense will prevail?

the MAN says i have to stop at red lights. FASCISM!! I should be allowed to take risks if i want!

Elon just didn't get what Gene was asking about - the "intermediate" Uber-like stage with owners driving/supervising. His response makes me think it just hasn't been flushed out yet and while there have been some pie-in-the-sky ideas and mockups, the roadmap is yet to be determined based on the progress of FSD.
Yea definitely seems like the app and everything is still drawing board material, but honestly if you make a reliable FSD vehicle then the hard part isn’t putting together a robotaxi addition to the Tesla app. I think this is why it seems that way. All focus is on the core product.

Reactions: woodisgood