Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon can gloat if he wants to...it's still his birthday! Birthweek, I mean.

I was introduced to "birthweeks" by my wife. The theory is that if birthdays are a good thing, why limit ourselves? Because birthweeks last 7x as long as birthdays.

That worked out so well, now we have birthmonths! But we're not stupid, I think we're getting ready to graduate to birthseasons. Just between the two of us, this means half the year is a big fun party!

I think the Accounting Dept just finished counting ;)

Elon is in a rather good mood

View attachment 559697
tenor.png

Elon can gloat if he wants to...it's still his birthday! Birthweek, I mean.

I was introduced to "birthweeks" by my wife. The theory is that if birthdays are a good thing, why limit ourselves? Because birthweeks last 7x as long as birthdays.

That worked out so well, now we have birthmonths! But we're not stupid, I think we're getting ready to graduate to birthseasons. Just between the two of us, this means half the year is a big fun party!

Think about who introduced that to you.....and then think about if its a 'birthweek', then every day for the week is a birthday, which warrants a gift....I see what all wives did there. Like when they came up with the 'push present'...for pushing out a kid :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Elon should go after those that bullied him, including the creeps at the sec

Aw shucks! He just did. And it didn't consume a lot of his time.

Because seriously, he has more important and more satisfying things on his plate than to waste it going after the losers of his childhood or SEC creeps!

I have no,zip no, info to ad so this is pure speculation.

Atlas shrugged. I fully expect TSLA may reach $2,000 per share in 2020, but not before annual meeting in September.

Simple equity begs out for a split to put shares within reach on average wage employees of the firm who exercises options. We hear here a 10 to one. Probably should be 20 to one. Just a thought.
I concur with 20-1, ~60 per share is far more amenable to a young or an experienced investor than 1,200. Plus I believe the value would grow more quickly. While the circumstances are very different, just take a look at Workhorse (WKHS) last month. Their news is minor compared to Tesla, but it grew from 2.5 to close to 20! Just one stock with a lot of potential, but the affordability of individual shares was a big factor in their explosive growth IMO.

I'm just glad it is probably being brought up at the shareholders meeting finally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nocturnal