Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this is the investment thread, and sure, I'm an investor and a happy one, but I enjoy the P&D results more than any financials, because i'm looking at another 90,000 ICE cars becoming redundant this quarter. A good result, not nearly enough. Here is to making 500,000 of them redundant by the end of the year.

Same here. I've been around these parts for awhile, and it wasn't all that long ago (2017) when the full-year sales were barely above what Tesla just delivered in one quarter, during a pandemic with one hand tied behind their collective back. Looking ahead a similar span of time, to 2023, the future is bright.

A0283519-757E-44A3-980E-D210C0C166E8.png

Come on, someone make a photoshopped picture with Smeagol wearing radiant red satin shorts with gold trim and sitting on his potty working on a laptop while brushing teeth. There are folks here good with photoshop.

edit: added the word ‘radiant’ that was inadvertently left out

I would like 100:1 stock split. $12 stock so even my kids can come in the game with their allowances and proceeds from thei weekend jobs.
Not to mention that it would assuage those who try to compare F and GM to TSLA. This is, by far, the most common Boomer comment I get. If I hear "How can Tesla be worth more than Ford when Ford sells 6 bazillon trucks and Tesla sells only a few hundred thousand cars" one more time I'm gonna explode.

• Funny
Reactions: BornToFly
Sush! We need a brief buying opportunity a tweet would entice before S&P500!

Lol, but seriously dude, are you motivated now to learn about buying protective Put options to lock in profits, instead of selling shares months before you actually need the money?

At least back-test your potential outcomes against some historical data. Just an idea... ;)

Cheers!

Paging @NicoV

Lots of deceit and treachery in that Bezinga headline. Of course we know that Model 3/Y deliveries were up YoY, which is what matters since its Tesla's bread'n'butter auto line.

What that headline doesn't convey is that Tesla likely intends to slowly draw down existing inventory of S/X before a possible production update commencing on or about Sep 16th... ;)

I just saying, there is a REAL possibility that lower S/X production in Q2 is part of the PLAN.

Cheers!

We need battery day and the AP re-write to be complete for that to happen IMO. Probably a start on GigaAustin as well. It is possible.
The street still doesn't have a clue about the installed production capacity tesla now has. if we run at full tilt this next quarter, & next P&D report is >160,000 vehicles or about 50% more than they've ever produced in a quarter before, who knows where this rocket ship goes or how fast it gets there. Every quarter going forward for the next 2 years should see meaningful QoverQ production increases as Y Fremont ramps this year, Y China ramps next year, Berlin production starts coming online. the craziness may only get crazier