Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sold 19 iron condor range of 1830 and 1930

I think MM will keep it in that range for the week

Cost me 5k for the trade profit at 13k if it ends the week in that range

How are those odds looking today? Still favorable?

More generally, do some of you market timers want to weigh-in with how your recent trades are looking?

Correlation is not causation. Looking at actual data apparently doesn't cause you to understand what you're seeing (although if you're lucky it's correlated). Perhaps you would do well to peruse the spurious correlations site. Actually, everyone would no doubt enjoy learning of the close relationship between the number of suicides by hanging, strangulation and suffocation and the number of lawyers in North Carolina.

Look, let's not waste everyone's time on this forum: If you have DATA to support your "spurious correlation" suggestion, please post it.

We're all curious, I'm sure.

Thank you.

Careful, there's a few here where they passed their birth year earlier this week, won't name names...

And seriously, WTF. Previous close bear-raid (check), gloom and doom - stating the obvious from the Fed (check), pre-market manipulation pushing the stock down (check). OK, a good day to set a sell order for the "weird strike" call I need to roll and hey, look at the open, promising, wooo $1896, it triggered, OK, it goes down, now to rebuy a normalised post-splitterino strike.

And vacation strikes - wifi not working, 4G signal dropping out, can't login to broker. No stress, it's pretty static, capped at $1890. Until...

OK, got back in, 16/10 c1380 rolled to 20/11 c1500 - might even work out better as it takes in earnings, which are going to stupefy the stupid this time!! $57k premium for both, in case you're wondering... Already had >2x on the call I rolled.
Say what?

I guess there were quite some sell orders at $1999.99?

This is irksome! Come on, I want to go in the pool, but want to see the big $2000. It’s bloody hot here...

78784622-B02F-4B2F-92FD-F73252A629AE.jpeg

How are those odds looking today? Still favorable?

More generally, do some of you market timers want to weigh-in with how your recent trades are looking?

ooooh be nice be nice you.

For me I made a quick weeks salary In cash off that rise when I saw the volume coming in. Of course my long term account is up 5 figures too which I HODL thanks to you. :)

TSLA is the best investment in Wall Street.
and
TSLA is the best stock to trade around.

When are the bots going to realize that Tesla is on their side? Who else is building them mobile dominance platforms?
So....asking for a friend :)

Is being a Tesla-aire making a million in profits off $TSLA or getting to a million with $TSLA being a majority of your holdings? TIA!
First one, then the other.