Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon Musk mentions Tesla electric bus in tweet but quickly deletes it - Electrek

I'm certainly not going to share a commute with strangers. Hard pass. ;)

Trouble is, so many people in built up areas have to pay a lot of money to commute jam packed in trains - google London Underground/Tube in rush hour images. All the time, you're breathing in PM 2.5 at a high rate (Now You Know used PM meter 2.5/10). travelling by car is not a practical option.

I've seen fights to get on to trains in UK, I've seen people pushed out of trains. I've had to use my body to stop a small child getting crushed when the train braked. His Dad couldn't find a space near him but the alternative for them was not getting home that night.

After Covid, small vehicles with air filters, UV cleaning between different passengers seems like a great idea. If TBC can cheaply dig tunnels to increase capacity, add more cars in staging areas and just have point to point travel rather than stop-start-stations, the experience will be much better. I really think this can take off. I look forward to above ground being for pedestrians and some cyclists with underground being most of everything else (including some cycleways).

First BMW with the i8 hybrid faking V8 sounds to drown out its pathetic 3 cylinder motorcycle engine sounds,
now Audi with its "innovative" fake sounds.

Come on, legacy car makers! Who is going to offer the first car with fake horse neighing sounds as it drives ???
I swear I buy one if somebody releases a car with fake horse neighing sound.

I actually want the slow speed pedestrian warning to be the clip-clop of horseshoes. Possibly with a backup of Steptoe and Son themetune. ICE will be forgotten soon enough.

I care what Gordo thinks I actually look forward to his next interview.

He is such an idiot and crook. It's important (fun) to keep an eye on him.

All kidding aside I think he's on some kind of drugs and he's paid by either the car Companies or the oil companies.
He can't really believe that Tesla stock is worth $19
His new PT is $15 after battery day and lack of EU demand :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I actually want the slow speed pedestrian warning to be the clip-clop of horseshoes. Possibly with a backup of Steptoe and Son themetune. ICE will be forgotten soon enough.
How popular is the ringtone ‘legacy phone’ on current smartphones? IDK, but still hear it a lot. Or the factory installed ringtone, but that’s another discussion.

Reactions: UkNorthampton
Looking at the latest flyover from Fremont. Do we know that it's not Tesla doing some groundwork on the lots across the street where the new casting machines are?

If nothing else Tesla sure could use some extra parking space.
yeah we need to tell Elon...NOT!

If anyhting we need to..
"Git the 'ell outta Cali."

Last edited:
Clip-clop of coconuts, mimicking horseshoes, you mean.
What we need is a sound engineer so that the cadence properly scales with velocity and to tune the reverb from the coconuts to sublime delicacy. With further integration into the driving system it would seamlessly switch to a whinny and "woah, nelly" where the "woah" is drawn out appropriately for the projected duration of a a deceleration, concluding with the "nelly" as it pulls up to the stop. Totally worth a $1.6M investment :eek:

edit: maybe the /s tag isn't optional here. So, there, explicit

Is it 'hammer-time'? Upper-BB was $464.37 at 10:00 AM

Yep, TSLA kissed that Upper-BB at 465.54 around 11:44 AM

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2020-10-14.11-45.png

Now let's see if buying interest overcomes selling pressure... ;)

EDIT: /S

Last edited:
Another little anecdote from me illustrating the power or cult of Tesla. I took my Model 3 to the Tesla depot to have a couple of small things done. (by the way the staff in the showroom are young and cool, the opposite of a normal dealership) and driving home I went past 3 schoolboys, about 11 years old. They stopped walking and waved at my car and shouted over. They were excited to see a Tesla! Honestly that just doesn't happen with other family saloon cars.

Looks to be 1/3 of avgerage volume currently a 1/3 way through the trading day... so looking good!?

- :) I'm loving this long-overdue climb :) -

We are ~35% thru the trading day, ~33-34% of daily volume so far. But typically highest trading volume is the first hour or so--you can't linearly extrapolate the first few hours of volume thru the rest of the day. Having said that, if this climbing continues we may see volume pick up.

• Helpful
Reactions: Christine69420