Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These end of year stock price predictions are getting good... I wonder if @Krugerrand @Lycanthrope @Papafox and @phantasms will throw their hat in the ring? I mean... the winner gets UNLIMITED breadsticks at Olive Garden....

Personally, I see a SP of 880, because God is cruel and wants to mock me with the price I bought back in with after my first "success" with TSLA. If all goes to plan, and for the sake of unlimited Breadsticks, I will predict SP of 3300 by December 31st. I base this on my prediction that Giga Texas and Berlin are going to be humming and India will have broken ground and Chinese Teaser invites to Model 2 will have gone out.

These end of year stock price predictions are getting good... I wonder if @Krugerrand @Lycanthrope @Papafox and @phantasms will throw their hat in the ring? I mean... the winner gets UNLIMITED breadsticks at Olive Garden....

Personally, I see a SP of 880, because God is cruel and wants to mock me with the price I bought back in with after my first "success" with TSLA. If all goes to plan, and for the sake of unlimited Breadsticks, I will predict SP of 3300 by December 31st. I base this on my prediction that Giga Texas and Berlin are going to be humming and India will have broken ground and Chinese Teaser invites to Model 2 will have gone out.
Is it price is right rules or just closest to the target?

Reactions: JustMe
Police say Autopilot not believed in use in Detroit Tesla crash

Source (Fox2 Detroit)

"Detroit Police Assistant Chief David LeValley said Tuesday at a press briefing "that all indications" are that the Tesla was not in Autopilot mode at the time, citing statements made by the driver and video evidence showing some evasive maneuvers before the crash."

Documentation about GF Berlin in German mainstream media. 45 min also available in english: Turbo,Tempo, Tesla: Elon Musk in Brandenburg (English version)

One of the first lines: "Germany has a resource that Tesla urgently needs: WATER!"
Followed by a statement from some water guy: "When the drinking water supply is being sacrificed in the name of economic growth, that's a warning sign."

Happy watching!
And tesla has what we need .. Jobs, batteries and EV's ;)

And their totally original and innovative Power Day presentation wasn't in any way copying Tesla's meaningless Battery Day /s

EwhaMtuXAAEniv-

RQNsWaG.png
One thing that they can't copy though: the one, the only Technoking meme-lord.

Yeah, I was surprised too by the big jump.
But, for traditionally minded people following mainstream news, this is a big thing, perhaps a: WOW-moment.
And off course, heavily backed by traditional media, knowing that VW is and will keep spending mucho advertising dollars, whereas 'evil' Tesla are starving mainstream media.
So... bias much? Yes.

Perhaps we are just used to being in the Tesla-bubble.
Long-term I would argue that 'thinking Tesla' it is a feature, not a flaw. As the meteoric rise of TSLA recently has proved.
But I must admit it makes short term events like this VW surge surprising at times. As I have stated in a prev post, the actual well-reflected and thought-through takeaways from this event should be very different than enthusiasm.

Re-cap: Tesla was right all along => 240 GWh is not nearly enough => ICE installed production capacity is not asset but liability because ICE is dead => VW is dead too unless they get government aid => why risk gambling on that, go with the winner instead)
All of it really follows from 'Tesla was right all along'.
But ... when you realize that, then you think Tesla.
And you look around, and the world just looks different. Because it now is.

Relevant enough for after hours. We aren’t the only ones fighting the fight against Wall Street’s short sightedness

“We told the Wall Streeters that we will focus on building the long-term health of our company, that we are going to invest in our product development and in our clients, and you just have to battle it out with them,” said Karp, also a Palantir co-founder. The developer of data analysis software went public via a direct listing in September after nearly two decades as a private company.

Not everyone on Wall Street has such a short-term focus, Karp acknowledged. Nevertheless, he said it remains “one of the most destructive, corrosive attributes of an otherwise interesting and largely functioning system.”

You bought at $880? You fool!

As I said to myself those few weeks back. Glad to not be the only one!

Good video form Dave on Jerome's move to head of trucking.

My thoughts are similar, each Megacharger is a substantial project that needs a lot of research, planning and execution.
Ramping the Semi program, and having sufficient battery cells, is a major challenge.

Meetings with customers will need a lot of time and effort.

It is a big job and a big challenge, it makes sense having a capable person (who is passionate about the project,) working on it fulltime.

I will play.
My EOY stock prediction is 2222.
Why? Because 1111 is too low and 3333 is too high.
Does it have to be a palindrome? Yes! Because whimsical.

Semi-serious 'justification':
  • GIGAs on 3 continents ramping
  • Slow but growing public recognition of Teslas FSD strategy and milestones reached and/or a major competitor ditching LIDAR and going vision-only.
  • Semi slow launch (slow measured in Tesla-metric, but fast otherwise)
  • More battery producers joining the 4680 ranks simultaneously broadening Tesla's influence and also weakening the so-called competion by taking not only delivery capacity but also raw-materials off the table for companies like VW.

I expect 1269.42
Because, I just don’t know how to get my numbers right.

Dear Tesla comrades: The TESLA WAR has been intensified lately.
As you know hackers can modify news articles and send them to CNBC.com, Yahoo.com, reuters.com, nytimes.com…. the lastest one is the “VIOLENT CRASH” was inserted. As you read the news about the Mar 11 accident, there is NOTHING violent as described. The much bigger truck’s driver is definitetly NOT injured and can give details how accident happened. This critical info was not cited and blame Tesla for its FSD SW.

I can identified VW as the first party based on the nytimes.com article below, next is Russia (a nation depends on oil for income) + oil nations in the middle East, then Funds that hold oil related stocks, jealous fund managers, and of course the forever Tesla shorts. So hang on tight and fight back.

The stimulus $1400 check has been deposited this morning to accounts, 1 day earlier than the popular guessed Wed April 17th. So, Tesla should be up back tomorrow. I’m eating my late lunch and had to hurry to post before it is too late.

Another explosive title by nytimes.com: Volkswagen Aims to Use its Size to Head Off Tesla. WOW

Quotes “by 2025, the company said, it would have 18,000 charging stations on the continent”

Hey, Tesla already have 20,000 Superchargers installed in MANY continents and Giga in Shanghai already made 6000 superchargers and capable of making 10,000 per year.

What a joke by the Tesla shorts!!!

Volkswagen Aims to Use Its Size to Head Off Tesla