Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up 82% YTD (Google counts from Jan.3 open, Yahoo from Dec. 30 close):

1675349209558.png

This is a solid, solid story looking at the full range of ramifications of the price cuts…
“The big question now may be whether other companies can afford to follow suit. Tesla, which started out as an automotive underdog, now has become the overwhelming market leader in the EV sector.

It makes healthy profits on electric vehicles that big automakers are, in many cases, still making at a loss — or struggling to make at volume.”

This is a solid, solid story looking at the full range of ramifications of the price cuts…

“The big question now may be whether other companies can afford to follow suit. Tesla, which started out as an automotive underdog, now has become the overwhelming market leader in the EV sector.

It makes healthy profits on electric vehicles that big automakers are, in many cases, still making at a loss — or struggling to make at volume.”

“The big question now may be whether other companies can afford to follow suit. Tesla, which started out as an automotive underdog, now has become the overwhelming market leader in the EV sector. - They must have stole this statement from 2013. 🥴

Strange world where TSLA just beginning to recover from a 2-year low while...

Shell profits double to record $40 billion

(excerpt....ExxonMobil this week posted record full-year earnings of $59.1 billion. Last month, Chevron (CVX)reported a record full-year profit of $36.5 billion.)

Wonder if my last natural gas bill being 3X higher than it's EVER been is in anyway related to this? (BTW, while I live in mild weather Southern California, my last monthly natural gas bill was $350. Even in the winter it's barely ever exceeded $100!)

Last edited: