Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Used Sales Team Needs Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have never tried so hard to find some one to take my money when buying a used car. For three weeks, I have been trying to reach some one from the sales team for a few general questions before I pay the non-refundable $100 fee. I have requested call backs to no avail, I've chatted with multiple people that said they will have a sales rep call me, I've even contacted the new car sales team and they promised to have someone call. I don't want to go to a local dealer, but at least they will be motivated to sell me a car. Does anyone have any recommendations about how to get in contact with a sales representative? Thanks!

If you think it's bad how poor they are at communicating with you when they're still trying to take your money, just think of how great it is once they have your money and you want help from them in terms of warranty repairs or items that cost them money.

Buy private party. The list of reasons why is long (especially given the recent migration to removing features that the previous owner paid for already) so just do some quick searches and make sure you put more weight in the newer threads as there have been lots of changes.

Better yet, sit tight for a year or two and see what the other manufacturers are going to come out with in terms of EVs. Even if they're lesser vehicles (which I fully expect them to be) you won't have to put up with the Tesla BS.

Last edited: