Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Charger (unused) $375 / willing to ship

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this person PMed me as I asked if the previous buyer backed out. I suggested that I can pay via PayPal but on Monday after he has shipped it to me. I also saw a similar ad on Facebook which showed the owner to be from Allentown, Pa which is right next door to me. I FB messaged him and wanted to meet him to do the exchange and pay him cash. However, he thought I was from Bethlehem in the Middle East. LOL.

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: Zishan and brkaus
I'm so amazed at how willing people are to send 400 bucks to some rando on the internet. Even with warning flags as above... Nonrefundable payments with no buyer protection and saying he 'bought' a charger which never could have been bought.

I was honestly just moving too fast and I didn’t read any of it until after I sent the money, I’ve purchased thousands of dollars worth of stuff on forums and I’m not sure why I just decided to trust this guy. That being said, while it sucks, it was only $400 and it’s over.