Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Connector Gen 2 Silver 24' Used $600

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Used mainly from 2018 - 2020 and then for the past 2 years we had a car that was just kept plugged in but wasn't driven much at all.

I have all the parts except for the wall bracket mounting screws.

Local Pickup - SoCal Los Angeles, cash $600

Thanks!

Attachments

• tempImageYcOcA9.png
    tempImageYcOcA9.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 95
  • tempImageWn5B9B.png
    tempImageWn5B9B.png
    231 KB · Views: 77
  • tempImagejwSNNG.png
    tempImagejwSNNG.png
    243.6 KB · Views: 70
  • tempImagejTNao8.png
    tempImagejTNao8.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 67
  • tempImageRyKjzk.png
    tempImageRyKjzk.png
    263.1 KB · Views: 81
  • tempImage7h65vM.png
    tempImage7h65vM.png
    265.7 KB · Views: 69
  • tempImagepdNAsV.png
    tempImagepdNAsV.png
    246.9 KB · Views: 68
  • tempImagevdXjUf.png
    tempImagevdXjUf.png
    221.8 KB · Views: 76
Just waiting for the forum member who replies to all of the Gen 2 charger FS posts with how great they are and if you question the price it's not the right charger for you blah blah blah....
It is clear cut…if you have an older car that supports 80amp charging gen 2 (80amp) is beneficial to you as you can charge at twice the speed of gen 3 at home & above mentioned gen 2 power sharing. Nothing else to it.

I wonder why Tesla reduced the charge rate with the Gen 3. Shouldn't new iterations be better not worse?
Small number of Model X/S had the ability, 2017/2018 if I recall correctly. A lot of people didn’t pay for the option on the vehicles & also not a lot of people have the ability to add an independent 100amp circuit for just the charger. Most homes have a total 200amps for the entire house.