Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Connector - Partial Blue and Green Lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anybody seen the Wall Connector displaying both the blue and green lights displaying at the same time?

Would recycling the circuit break fix this?

Or is a defect and has to be replace?

My primary concern is about safety too. The unit and cable feels cold (for being in the garage). So there is no concern for overheating or fire.

Attachments

• PXL_20240410_213726887.jpg
    PXL_20240410_213726887.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 9
I haven't seen mine do that, but it doesn't appear to be a valid fault code according to the manual. I would cycle the circuit breaker off for a couple minutes then back on to see if a reboot clears it.
Thanks for the reply back Mike!

I did that and I believed it worked.

Let me explain.

I have a Model 3 RWD but I had my Tesla Wall Connector left at the 60A setting default. So as part of the recycle, I set it at 40A instead.

I don't see the partial blue light anymore. I forget what the default stand-by lighting is, but after the recycle, the it only shows only the top green light "dash".

One other block that I had when connecting into the 192.168.92.1 was to turn off my VPN. And disregard the "no internet connectivity" when connecting to the Tesla Wall Connector wifi. (Maybe my VPN was blocking on that one too, I'm not sure.)

All is well! Thanks!

Reactions: Mike1080i