Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla WAZE - No longer available?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reviewed the "how to" post on Tesla WAZE, but when I try to pull it up on my M3, all I get is a black blank screen - and that's after following the instructions shown on the video. Thoughts?
Not that this helps, but it worked for me this morning.

The easiest way to bring up the proper link is to bring up the browser and search for "tesla waze". The first link returned is the right one.

I"m also on 20.4.2 and I just tried Tesla Waze and it initially came up black, clicked "Allow" for location access and it popped right up. I tried it both on LTE and WiFi. I will say, that I have had times where it would not come up and I was only presented with a black screen. I seem to be getting the black screen more since the browser was updated to Chromium.

I"m also on 20.4.2 and I just tried Tesla Waze and it initially came up black, clicked "Allow" for location access and it popped right up. I tried it both on LTE and WiFi. I will say, that I have had times where it would not come up and I was only presented with a black screen. I seem to be getting the black screen more since the browser was updated to Chromium.

The "allow" dialog comes up every time it loads for me (and pretty quickly since the move to chromium).

For those that don't have it working, try to remove any cookies (no idea how to do that :\) or maybe reboot the car?

I had the same issue. After a few minutes of web searching the following worked for me:

1. Open Tesla Waze - get the black screen
2. Close the browser, but keep Tesla Waze as the last site.
3. Open the browser again from the bar - it will ask you to permission to access your location - allow it.
4. It will now open the site.

I have to repeat this every time I want to use the site.

I had the same issue. After a few minutes of web searching the following worked for me:

1. Open Tesla Waze - get the black screen
2. Close the browser, but keep Tesla Waze as the last site.
3. Open the browser again from the bar - it will ask you to permission to access your location - allow it.
4. It will now open the site.

I have to repeat this every time I want to use the site.
Thanks for the tip!

Hi, I do not get the question to access my location and now always my home address is shown instead of my current location. Probably did something wrong the first time using waze. Is there a way to get the question again?