TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Blog Tesla: What to Expect in 2018

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Patrick0101, Jan 12, 2018.

1. derekasch

derekasch Member

I agree with alot of your suggestions including the lit up Ts, but wanted to know which models of segway do you have in your trunk?

2. Patrick0101

Patrick0101 Member

I have an X too. The visor is on a swing arm, you can put it where ever you need it. It does not have to be clipped in at the magnet spot. And you can fold it out to double the size, then you can have it flipped up or down, again effectively doubling the size. With that and being able to move it to any angle you want, I have not had any problem with blocking the sun.

3. Beta V

Beta V Author, Dad, Mentor, Technology Critic

It's still not large enough for tall people. Not even close--even when opened.

• Disagree x 1