Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

tesla won`t getting the updates [after purchase from auction]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello there
i bought a car from auctions and i replaced all the required and the car working fine but i cannot receive any update from tesla and the last update was is 2022
when i try to call the service center in Jordan(the car is imported to Jordan ) they told me its disabled because it have been long time without internet
so the service center told me i should sent the car to the service center and they should make sure that the car is working fine after that they will reactivate the car and its cost about 800$
is there any method to contact tesla support world wide to reconnect my car thru them

hello there
i bought a car from auctions and i replaced all the required and the car working fine but i cannot receive any update from tesla and the last update was is 2022
Count that as a blessing. If you let Tesla access your auctioned car by reactivation the updates, they could potentially deactivating some features such as FSD/EAP, Supercharging capability, and who knows what else...

If you have nothing to fear, then pay them the money, let them inspect your car.