Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla X AC stopped working.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The AC in my 2018 X with 54000 miles stopped working, conveniently just over the 50000 mile threshold for warranty. The air comes out nicely but being in LA in June, it is hot air. Just wanted to know if others have had the same issue, and how much it cost to get it fixed. ( I just brought it in today and they said it is 240 for the diagnosis and we can go from there)

The AC in my 2018 X with 54000 miles stopped working, conveniently just over the 50000 mile threshold for warranty. The air comes out nicely but being in LA in June, it is hot air. Just wanted to know if others have had the same issue, and how much it cost to get it fixed. ( I just brought it in today and they said it is 240 for the diagnosis and we can go from there)
It's an art called Mean Time Between Failure to make sure things don't go bad during the warranty.

The fix might cost way over $3,000 which is still cheaper than the $4,250 ESA.

But make sure your heater won't break down in winter because that's an additional more than $3,000! Those two services alone would cost more than your ESA.

Upvote 0