Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla x drive dream

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tollis

Tesla model S <3
Aug 20, 2018
Sweden
think this post fit in here...

As I’m a huge Tesla lover from Sweden and my dream is to sit and drive in a model X and feel how it is.
Iknow i never will have that much money to own one myself.
And I’m so fascinated with those falcon doors.
So how is it to drive a electric car and Tesla X ?

Reactions: spectrum
Never says never lady.

4 years ago I came to the United States with an empty pocket. Saw a model X. Definitely love it at the first sign but the price was frightened me a bit. I got a job and has been working hard since that day. 2 years after, I made a deposit for the model 3 on 3/31 with a hope that I can afford it at the time it goes to the market. And then, when I got the configuration invitation, I did some DD on what I need & my financial situation; I realized that I can get a CPO or inventory model X. Yes, a model X. Found an inventory model X with huge adjustment after 2 months. So - don't give up & keep chasing your dream you will get one or a much more better Tesla in the future.

The model X is like a space ship to me, I did some LED upgrades. Looks really cool in the dark. Huge trunk storage. And the Falcon Wing Doors:
+ I love that doors - really convenience when putting the baby with her car seat into the car. Lot of spaces to get in and move around.
- But sad, it is the only thing that I love about the FWDs. Automatically opening door makes me nervous every time it open. You will never know when it stops, how wide/how high goes.
- Problem magnet: I had to turn my car into the service center 3 times for just the door issues. Loud creaky sounds, paint scratches, weird suddenly stop, more scratches.

In my opinion, I would like a model X without FWDs :p

The main reason that makes me buy an electric car is about our environmental. No more gas station, no more gas fume. Just drive it, plug the charger when you back to your house. No more gas car for me.

Driving an electric car is absolutely fun to drive:
+ Quick acceleration from 0-60: can easily pass other cars, easy to catch up with traffic flow.
+ No engine noise might be something that you will miss from your previous car. Just musics & road noise now :p
+ Tesla AutoSteer (Autopilot): Sometimes you need to open the bottle, get something out of your pockets, get stuff in your gloves box - AP can take care the road for you :)

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA and Tollis
Never says never lady.

4 years ago I came to the United States with an empty pocket. Saw a model X. Definitely love it at the first sign but the price was frightened me a bit. I got a job and has been working hard since that day. 2 years after, I made a deposit for the model 3 on 3/31 with a hope that I can afford it at the time it goes to the market. And then, when I got the configuration invitation, I did some DD on what I need & my financial situation; I realized that I can get a CPO or inventory model X. Yes, a model X. Found an inventory model X with huge adjustment after 2 months. So - don't give up & keep chasing your dream you will get one or a much more better Tesla in the future.

The model X is like a space ship to me, I did some LED upgrades. Looks really cool in the dark. Huge trunk storage. And the Falcon Wing Doors:
+ I love that doors - really convenience when putting the baby with her car seat into the car. Lot of spaces to get in and move around.
- But sad, it is the only thing that I love about the FWDs. Automatically opening door makes me nervous every time it open. You will never know when it stops, how wide/how high goes.
- Problem magnet: I had to turn my car into the service center 3 times for just the door issues. Loud creaky sounds, paint scratches, weird suddenly stop, more scratches.

In my opinion, I would like a model X without FWDs :p

The main reason that makes me buy an electric car is about our environmental. No more gas station, no more gas fume. Just drive it, plug the charger when you back to your house. No more gas car for me.

Driving an electric car is absolutely fun to drive:
+ Quick acceleration from 0-60: can easily pass other cars, easy to catch up with traffic flow.
+ No engine noise might be something that you will miss from your previous car. Just musics & road noise now :p
+ Tesla AutoSteer (Autopilot): Sometimes you need to open the bottle, get something out of your pockets, get stuff in your gloves box - AP can take care the road for you :)

Wow this was interesting to read:D
Thank you for sharing
Then I have to still dream and maybe it’s come true :)

Then I have to still dream and maybe it’s come true
I'm curios whether Tesla service centers/showrooms in other countries (especially Sweden in your case) offer test drives.
Back when Tesla was still new in the US, you could just walk into a showroom and ask for a test drive (of the Model S), even if you weren't planning to buy one. The store employees, especially since they don't work on commission were always eager to show off the car and were so knowledgable about the car, it was a very different experience that any other car dealership.

Reactions: Tollis
I'm curios whether Tesla service centers/showrooms in other countries (especially Sweden in your case) offer test drives.
Back when Tesla was still new in the US, you could just walk into a showroom and ask for a test drive (of the Model S), even if you weren't planning to buy one. The store employees, especially since they don't work on commission were always eager to show off the car and were so knowledgable about the car, it was a very different experience that any other car dealership.

I actually visit a Tesla store in Norway and they didn’t wanted to talk to me at all :(
And I really showed how interesting i was about Tesla as they had a model S inside to look at

The Model X is the nicest car I've ever driven. It really is pretty special. Not in the dramatic sense of a Ferrari, Lambo, or a classic Porsche, but in the sense of totally stress free daily motoring. The performance is effortless, the cabin ambience is light and airy, the panoramic windscreen is like no other, the interior tech is great and I love the premium sound system in the X. FWDs are a bit of a novelty, but they add a unique character and they are great with small kids. Hope you get to drive one soon!

• Informative
The Model X is the nicest car I've ever driven. It really is pretty special. Not in the dramatic sense of a Ferrari, Lambo, or a classic Porsche, but in the sense of totally stress free daily motoring. The performance is effortless, the cabin ambience is light and airy, the panoramic windscreen is like no other, the interior tech is great and I love the premium sound system in the X. FWDs are a bit of a novelty, but they add a unique character and they are great with small kids. Hope you get to drive one soon!

If i someday will get the opportunity to drive one ot will be a dream come true amd also see the tesla X “ dance “ good car ^^

Honestly, the best car out there. It's the first car *I* have personally bought and it makes me excited (and terrified) each time I look at it... The only reason for the fear being it's my family's first luxury car and I hope to never see it scratched. :eek: