Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 6 seater or......

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have a dilemma. Tesla just called me and offered me a demo plaid 6 steater. White with 20” rims. Exactly how I ordered my MX. demo had 2,200 miles on it they want $92k I paid $88k roughly. I can do immediate pick up if I take the plaid. The plaid is a 2023 model Help????? Thoughts

Reactions: henderrj
So I have a dilemma. Tesla just called me and offered me a demo plaid 6 steater. White with 20” rims. Exactly how I ordered my MX. demo had 2,200 miles on it they want $92k I paid $88k roughly. I can do immediate pick up if I take the plaid. The plaid is a 2023 model Help????? Thoughts
Only you know what's right for you, but i would go with this plaid that they're offering all the way, especially if they take care of any issues as they would for any normal new vehicle delivery. Plus, you get the car immediately instead of waiting another 1-2 months.

First, 92K is full price. It is not a bad price but is does have 2200 miles. I might wait a bit and/or see if they will sweeten the deal. Maybe they can add something like free supercharging or Enhanced Autopilot for a few years. This would be low effort/cost on their part. Also, the end of year push is coming up so the deal might get better in a few days.

You should also check when the warranty started. With demos they start the 4 years from the month it was placed in service - could be several months ago.

Reactions: AntDre20
Inventory yesterday on the MX , same configuration came up that I have on order but white interior….. anyone have any experience with the white interior. I’m sure i would have to do way more cleaning than a black interior. Thoughts????

I too am 6'2" and 250lbs and have been uncomfortable in the Model 3 I have had for the last many years, I fit, but would love something more my size and so I got a used Model X this week and drove it back across country, it was a blast, but after getting it home in the first day of just unpacking and cleaning it I hit my skull on the wings more than once, and on the center support as I didn't see it with my ball cap on, I may have neck damage.

Never had an issue with the TM3, so be careful with your head. I would think I'd eventually learn, but I never stopped hitting my head on the garage door opener until we got the new door so probably going to be an issue for me.

I got the old 7 seater that is a 6 with another small captains chair squeezed in between. Would definitely trade for a bench seat version that folds down, but I got FUSC so I'll live.

Reactions: AntDre20
I too am 6'2" and 250lbs and have been uncomfortable in the Model 3 I have had for the last many years, I fit, but would love something more my size and so I got a used Model X this week and drove it back across country, it was a blast, but after getting it home in the first day of just unpacking and cleaning it I hit my skull on the wings more than once, and on the center support as I didn't see it with my ball cap on, I may have neck damage.

Never had an issue with the TM3, so be careful with your head. I would think I'd eventually learn, but I never stopped hitting my head on the garage door opener until we got the new door so probably going to be an issue for me.

I got the old 7 seater that is a 6 with another small captains chair squeezed in between. Would definitely trade for a bench seat version that folds down, but I got FUSC so I'll live.
If you were having issues with the FWD height when you were in the garage, you might try pressing the FWD open button a second time with the FWD door open. That will tell the FWD to open all the way it can go. Just keep your hand near the button in case it tries to go too far. :->

So my exact configuration came up in inventory today and it’s available for pick immediately. I just have to do all the steps. So I had one on order, can’t they just switch all my info over to the new order ????? Or do I have to do all my information and trade in info again?

So my exact configuration came up in inventory today and it’s available for pick immediately. I just have to do all the steps. So I had one on order, can’t they just switch all my info over to the new order ????? Or do I have to do all my information and trade in info again?
Call them up and let them know. They can work with you.

If you were having issues with the FWD height when you were in the garage, you might try pressing the FWD open button a second time with the FWD door open. That will tell the FWD to open all the way it can go. Just keep your hand near the button in case it tries to go too far. :->
Yeah, no. This is outside. I see lots of people tall enough to walk into the doors. Must just be an instinct to duck i don't have

• Funny
Reactions: jboy210
picked up today very excited.
IMG_0664.jpeg