Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y 7 seater delays

DonnieG

OD: 7/16 MYLR7 20” black on black FSD EDD:09OCT
Sep 11, 2021
Washington
Up here in Washington. OD 7/16 MYLY7 blank on black. 20” wheels. FSD. Current EDD 21 October-01 November

ArrogantSeeker

MYLR7 | RED/Black | 19’’ | No TOW/FSD | OD: 8/1/21
Aug 9, 2021
Chicago, IL
I ordered on July 24th. Just completed my DCU loan and got 1.24% 65 months. Waiting on the docusign email so I can send Tesla the pdf file for rate match.
Nice!! Hopefully I am at the 2 month mark as well. I ordered a week ish after you. Right now they have me at a 4 month EDD.

talhas3

Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Rochester NY, NJ
Jul 2, 2014
Rochester NY
Nice!! Hopefully I am at the 2 month mark as well. I ordered a week ish after you. Right now they have me at a 4 month EDD.
My EDD was four months out as well. I got the VIN all of a sudden as a surprise. I’m sure it was part of the end of quarter push. I just hope the quality wasn’t sacrificed just to push the cars out at the end of the quarter.

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker

ArrogantSeeker

MYLR7 | RED/Black | 19’’ | No TOW/FSD | OD: 8/1/21
Aug 9, 2021
Chicago, IL
My EDD was four months out as well. I got the VIN all of a sudden as a surprise. I’m sure it was part of the end of quarter push. I just hope the quality wasn’t sacrificed just to push the cars out at the end of the quarter.
Unless somebody with the same specs as yours cancelled their order.

talhas3

Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Rochester NY, NJ
Jul 2, 2014
Rochester NY
What matters is that you are one lucky person to get it quick 😊
Mabrook! 🤗
Thanks man..

Anyone who has kids and has the Model Y 7 seater.. could you share your experience how it is to get sleeping kids out of the back row.. I'm thinking that might be a little bit of a challenge

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC