Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Zero-G Performance Wheels ok for road trip?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
moot point now.....the weather dictated my decision

took the wife's car in to get a quick check up before we took it on a trip and its been in the shop since tuesday with $2k in repairs (coolant leak/water pump)

gotta win that *sugar* back on the tables now

her model y expected delivery is still june 2022 hahaha

moot point now.....the weather dictated my decision

took the wife's car in to get a quick check up before we took it on a trip and its been in the shop since tuesday with $2k in repairs (coolant leak/water pump)

gotta win that *sugar* back on the tables now

her model y expected delivery is still june 2022 hahaha
Call local Tesla dealer to see if they have any matches. Maybe they do..

Reactions: jawnly211
ended up taking the tesla after all - the range rover ended up having the same coolant issues after paying mechanic $2k to fix it

car did great going to vegas - charged at burbank xmas morning then stopped by eddie's world in yermo to recharge. smooth sailing!

coming back was not fun last night - charged at the outlet mall in north LV for some reason ($5 parking fee) - took an hour to move a couple hundred yards due to all the traffic and people who do not know how to use prepaid parking meters.....shouldve listened to the wifey and take it to linq on the strip (yes i heard about it for a solid hour)

then it took 3 hours to go from jean to primm

did stop by baker to charge and grab taco bell......unfortunately daughter got car sick and puked so had to stop by yermo again to clean up. while charging in yermo, lady next to me at charging station swings open her door and bangs into my car - no damage but i made sure to check thoroughly. daughter puked again and had to stop in victorville to clean up. cajon pass took 2 hours to drive through the freezing rain. finally got home after 10 hours on the road.

overall - wheels and summer tires did awesome!!!!

but im flying southwest next time - covid or no covid hahahaha

Reactions: tm1v2
yes, they are forged

Ummmm, maybe not. I just bought a set:
tesla_track_wheel.jpg

These are for my 2023 MSP though. Maybe the Model 3's were forged, and the S isn't? Seems odd they'd go that route. Oh well. Hope they don't shear off on me.

Reactions: Sam1
Ummmm, maybe not. I just bought a set:
View attachment 989035
These are for my 2023 MSP though. Maybe the Model 3's were forged, and the S isn't? Seems odd they'd go that route. Oh well. Hope they don't shear off on me.

Oh shoot good eye. I'd say you have a zero chance of them breaking though unless you hit something.

That's crazy if they are still advertising them as forged if they're stamped cast.

Oh shoot good eye. I'd say you have a zero chance of them breaking though unless you hit something.

That's crazy if they are still advertising them as forged if they're stamped cast.
I mean I'm still pumped to slap these on the Plaid, but they are definitely not forged. I'll be weighing these up once I get my tires mounted and see how they compare to the 21" Arachnids I have now. Even if they're 1 pound lighter, I'll consider it a win, since I like how these look better than the 21's.

Reactions: Sam1