Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi's ok but..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been using it for a few years now, not much this past year though (given the more limited driving that I have had to do, pandemic and all). What are the better options out there? Is there a good web based/app (iOS) combo that is available to use. I have been finding most are either App OR Web based, but not to many are available via either. Any insight or comments would be appreciated. TIA 🙏

It depends how techy you want to get. I use Teslamate, which gathers the data. Then I have Home Assistant set up, which includes a Teslamate integration. I’ve created a single page dashboard in Home Assistant.with the reports from Teslamate data. But all of that is because I’m comfortable setting up those applications as Docker containers.

I just started using Teslafi and am a little overwhelmed by the amount of data. I mainly wanted to view my battery degradation report to track range loss over time. Unfortunately that function is not displaying that info. Anyone know how to generate it?
It's under:

Charges->Battery Report

1650146955870.png

This is on and off topic. I started using TeslaFi again a few weeks ago. I have to put my MY in long term parking for 8 days and can't charge while parked. What's the best way to stop TesliFi from polling during that period. I couldn't find a way to just stop all polling but the Deep Sleep Mode looks like it might work. Any of your thoughts greatly appreciated.

This is on and off topic. I started using TeslaFi again a few weeks ago. I have to put my MY in long term parking for 8 days and can't charge while parked. What's the best way to stop TesliFi from polling during that period. I couldn't find a way to just stop all polling but the Deep Sleep Mode looks like it might work. Any of your thoughts greatly appreciated.

I would uncheck the checked "Logging Enabled" and recheck it when you are back and ready.

1650154820708.png

Reactions: flstcgranucci
TeslaFi shouldn’t be polling after a few (10-20 minutes?) unless you have set something up wrong. Iirc that there is now a reset polling settings to default option which should put things back to the default state which will not poll the car.