TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Teslarati = National Inquirer?

Discussion in 'TSLA Investor Discussions' started by GordonBremer, Feb 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. GordonBremer

GordonBremer Member

2. kort677

kort677 Active Member

not to defend teslaratti but that story has been widely circulated.
    there is a thread on TMC discussing thise incident.

• Like x 1
  3. mkjayakumar

mkjayakumar Active Member

What is Teslarati to do with the father's comment? Teslarati as many outfits is just reporting it..

4. Pollux

Pollux Active Member

Also, for what it's worth, I know the story's author. He's a serious guy, not a clickbait shill.

Alan

P.S. I could be biased, as he has written a couple of articles about my wife's nonprofit, Climate XChange, and its 2015-2016 Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle.

5. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

It is still 'news', i.e. it's factual. It might seem ridiculous to blame the model S for being too fast, rather than the heavily inebriated driver, but this is America, and people sue, no matter how nuts the case is. I don't blame Teslarati for publishing it on that basis, but we can obviously draw our own conclusions.

6. ggr

ggr Roadster R80 537, SigS P85 29

There is a legal concept of "attractive nuisance" that might actually apply. But I doubt that it would overcome her blood alcohol level.

7. BerTX

BerTX Active Member

I was pretty annoyed when Teslarati published the hatchet job on the Mayor of Aberdeen, WA for being Mayor while allowing a Supercharger installation on city property (he owned a few shares of Tesla stock).

• Like x 1