Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslas in Movies & TV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...Unfortunately, the character in the parked Model X turns out to be a dirtbag (upper middle-class) drug buyer. ( 😒🦨🚔 )

OK, I just realized that I invented a whole new* thing:

"EMOJI EQUATIONS"
(patent pending)​

So the rules are, you use equation symbols (e.g., +, -, =, <, >, ... etc., and ☺, ☻, etc. (emojis--use the many smileys, emojis, and avatars available on the TMC forum) to make (presumably) humorous, possibly serious, maybe horrific(?) statements.

Besides the primitive (But groundbreaking! I want full credit and $$$.) example above, here is another:

🧊 + 🚗 = 💩**

(Obviously I am bored with too much time on my hands.)
_____
* These days, is anything ever really new? Investigation (on Google) will most likely reveal that people were doing something similar 5, 50, 500, or 5,000 years ago (or yesterday).

** "ICE cars are poo." (Come on! Dumb. Unlike the character in "The Rookie" episode, TMC readers are too intelligent and sophisticated for this. Never mind; I'll try Reddit. BTW, for
||||||owners of petroleum fuel cars,...relax. It was just a joke. I don't happen to have one, but if somebody offered me a Ferrari, for example, I wouldn't kick it out of the garage.)