Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I share in the frustration. But the way I see it they might be down to just a couple of options:

1) Struggle through their shipment woes and get the mats out to everybody as quick as they can, or
2) Gather all the money from the orders they’ve gotten so far and book a flight to Cancun.

If they pick option 1 they will only be slowed down in their efforts by responding to each individual query directed at them. If they pick option 2 then any updates they provide are just stalling tactics to allow them time to get on the plane, and not of any substance that would be useful for the customers.

Guys, I’m doing the very best I can. We just started shipment and I have to check, count, allocate, and confirm each order for thousands of orders. I am receiving hundreds of emails, texts, and calls a day and if I answered each email and text immediately I would not be able to get orders shipped out. The good news is that I am having a family member help out with some of the emails and communication so that’s somewhat helpful. Anyways, we just started shipping shipping yesterday and I expect that we will have all if not most orders shipped by the end of this week.

Reactions: Tinaatwt and ss71
I share in the frustration. But the way I see it they might be down to just a couple of options:

1) Struggle through their shipment woes and get the mats out to everybody as quick as they can, or
2) Gather all the money from the orders they’ve gotten so far and book a flight to Cancun.

If they pick option 1 they will only be slowed down in their efforts by responding to each individual query directed at them. If they pick option 2 then any updates they provide are just stalling tactics to allow them time to get on the plane, and not of any substance that would be useful for the customers.
We have shipped well over 2,000 orders and it wouldn’t be wise because every single order is made via credit card and all a customer has to do is call their bank. Not only does the bank reach their hand in your bank account and take the money but they also charge a fee on top of it and there are penalties and fees if there are more than a certain number. Not only will all the money be gone but there will be a significant debt, Shopify pulls their funding and sues us, we are unable to get any money from our site, and then cease to exist. This company is my child and started this in my grandmothers garage as a sophomore in college with my partner and it has became my passion, so much so that my partner and I haven’t taken a salary or any sort of compensation since we started TeslaShields.

At this point I think daily updates in the mornings would be great. I am just looking for updates on where the mats are and when they are being shipped. I fully trust you guys and the small updates here and there are nice touch. But now that you have the mats physically I would prefer regular updates just so I don’t have to refresh my email or TMC for updates. I understand the logistics issue so don’t get me wrong on any of this. Once I receive the mats, test them out and approve I would love to give a solid review so you can continue to grow your business.

I totally understand. It’s hard to give daily updates when almost all my time is spent getting these mats sent out. We just started shipping a small amount of orders and will send out most of it by the end of this week/beginning of next week. My warehouse is boxing up orders and preparing them to be sent. We have several thousand orders so it takes time to have everything prepared and sent out.