Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed my preorder in May, when TeslaShields said it will ship in August. Here I am thinking it will ship from their warehouse in August but in reality they meant being shipped from china. Three months later and still nothing as of yet. It has been raining more and just had a short episode of snow flurries. Trying my best to be patient but I really hope my order ships by next week.

Placed my preorder in May, when TeslaShields said it will ship in August. Here I am thinking it will ship from their warehouse in August but in reality they meant being shipped from china. Three months later and still nothing as of yet. It has been raining more and just had a short episode of snow flurries. Trying my best to be patient but I really hope my order ships by next week.
Hi send me your order number and I will get your order sent out immediately. Wish u could’ve sent a text or a phone call before posting but no worries we will get you situated asap.

Reactions: Tinaatwt
I hate to complain about a business and a small one trying to grow but @tshields lack of communication and updates to my emails has been horrendous. I guess we all live and learn!

Just wanted to add, don't order from them if you ever want to cancel your order, since they refuse.

Ordered June 28 (Preorder)
Reached out on October 12 to cancel order -- Said it was "too late to cancel as we are getting ready to ship" and got a new order number?
Reached out again on November 2 to cancel AGAIN -- Said they just got their inventory yesterday and majority getting it next week, which would have been today -- Still no shipping information or movement.

Just received the product today. I admit it was a long wait but the product is worth it especially if you are not in a hurry. I didn’t bother to take pictures but I will buy it again if you don’t mind the wait(if you buy it in back order)

Reactions: tshields
I just received the mats and installed them. The fronts fit very well, particularly the driver side. The only thing that's odd is that the rear is just unnecessarily long; I'm talking about the parts that extend under each front seat. The middle section of the rear mat is so long that you have to shove the front lip of the mat under the center counsel otherwise it just won't work. Overall it works, but it's just odd they decided to make it this long. Maybe I got a Model Y rear mat by accident.

Reactions: ss71
@tshields Still waiting for an update on order #3155.. Any info would be appreciated!
Hi any updates on order #3434? I had posted before too and also emailed but haven't heard back.

Thank you!
@tshields

Any updates on #2813? Was told they were going to ship last week?

Guys I understand responses have been slow. We just got a new team member on board to help answer everyone. Please send me a text/call or email with your order number and we will get to you ASAP

Everyone asking about #3XXX+ order numbers lol meanwhile #2963 here still waiting. Popcorn anyone 😅.

Jokes aside, they’re doing the best they can with what they have. Every business is hurting logistically. These mats are already at a solid price, some of us were even given promo codes. Patience is key. They’ll come.

However if you’ve been waiting 6+ months then I’d be concerned but I believe they’ve already been addressed and taken care of.

Everyone asking about #3XXX+ order numbers lol meanwhile #2963 here still waiting. Popcorn anyone 😅.

Jokes aside, they’re doing the best they can with what they have. Every business is hurting logistically. These mats are already at a solid price, some of us were even given promo codes. Patience is key. They’ll come.

However if you’ve been waiting 6+ months then I’d be concerned but I believe they’ve already been addressed and taken care of.
Yep I’m 2762.

I just spoke with Jason who was quite upset that my older order (1691) fell through the cracks. I assured him that I was not unhappy with him or his company but he is clearly trying to do the right thing and is rushing me a 2017-2019 set until they can get me the 2020-2021 set that I had pre-ordered. As far as I am concerned he is going way above what I would expect and I appreciate the excellent service.

Last edited:
So now the site lists "NEW UPDATE: 11/18/2021 Tesla Model Y 2021 Revised seat mount floor mats and 2021 Model 3 floor mats are on back order until December due to supply chain complications. Trunk and Frunk mats ship in December for 2021 model 3 and January for Model Y 5 seater."

Is this for future orders, or for orders already submitted @tshields? If for orders still waiting, this seems inconsistent with the frequent updates of the past 5 weeks saying that they would all be at least shipped, if not on our doorsteps right now. Has everything been shipped at this point, so if we don't have an email, we're waiting another month?

(Add me to the list of those waiting for a response to an email checking status... I totally get the supply chain issues and staffing, but my wife has grown impatient of the lack of mats in my car, one I promised her would be solved by now based on the very confident updates in this thread.)

Reactions: pipp