Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you tell me your order number I will be more than happy to let you know if your has been shipped. Our fulfillment center is suppose to send a tracking number to each customer when their order is shipped but they have been undated with sending everything out they may have missed sending out some of the emails. We have been shipping out all orders as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, we did run into some snags regarding supply chain issues but those have been resolved. Please turn on the news and you will hear about the supply chain issues every industry is incurring.

I recommend trying another company. TeslaShields will tell you what you want to hear, not the truth (and then you'll get tons of excuses).
Hi Jason, If I order the 5 seater floor mats and mud flaps for Model Y, when will both of them be shipped? Thanks
Hi Naturelover, If you place your order by 5:00 pm EST we will be able to ship your order out today.

We gladly accept returns should the mats arrive damaged or if there is a significant problem. If a customer decides they just don't like our mats and has used them, we cannot offer a refund. As you can see from the picture these mats have been used making them unable to be restocked. We did end up refunding the customer even though we did not agree with his complaints.

View attachment 767542
I received notification from my cc that I received a refund from the vendor today. As for posting the photos above, they left out the one where I have a tape measure indicating the 2" gap in the passenger side mat. As you can see in my previous posts in the update thread #10, I noted the condition of my mats and posted photos.

After almost 6 months, I finally received the last items in my order of all around mats (front, second, third, frunk and trunk) for my MYLR. As for the mats themselves, they fit well and I’m happy with the product.

Is it better or worse than others like Tasmanian, WeatherTech or 3Dmaxpider? I can’t say, as I haven’t tried those.

As for TeslaShields, I’ll never do business with this company again. I understand that there are supply chain issues at play, that the proprietor is new to this, that they made mistakes with fulfillment etc. etc. But these aren’t mine/our problems.

I’ve had some good conversations with Jason, where he did seem eager to make things right (e.g., providing temporary first/second row mats free of charge back in Dec). So it’s not all deception/smoke and mirrors… BUT, regardless whether it was naive optimism on deliveries or intentionally selling pre-orders on the float to fund manufacturing (for clarity, I’m not saying this is the case, I simply don’t know), the trust in Tesla Shields is gone. It was a nice experiment and good riddance to Jason and co., but won’t make this mistake again.

Reactions: BlueModY
Supporting start ups/small businesses is great, but sometimes you’re just better off going with the Amazons of the world. Especially for a commodity like simple after market car accessories. Despite a million different brand names/vendors, they’re ultimately a lot of the same products. For these mats in particular, the Basenor mats in Amazon are the same thing. I’ve had them for a couple months now and they’ve held up great. Zero complaints.

I just received the trunk mats for our 7 seater and they are garage. Just thought I share the photos and hope that helps your decision buying from them. The mat will not stay when the 3rd row is in used. I found another seller on Amazon with better fitment, and with fast shipping.

Video

Attachments

• DB3158D6-B8B9-4760-8B4F-FDD1A6F355E9.jpeg
    DB3158D6-B8B9-4760-8B4F-FDD1A6F355E9.jpeg
    541.4 KB · Views: 118
  • E284A25F-D258-4030-AD69-F998793A0C2C.jpeg
    E284A25F-D258-4030-AD69-F998793A0C2C.jpeg
    476.4 KB · Views: 93
  • B6D802BF-6885-4A57-A11E-00C5A6C7AE6C.png
    B6D802BF-6885-4A57-A11E-00C5A6C7AE6C.png
    793.5 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: TBWGold
I just received the trunk mats for our 7 seater and they are garage. Just thought I share the photos and hope that helps your decision buying from them. The mat will not stay when the 3rd row is in used. I found another seller on Amazon with better fitment, and with fast shipping.

Video

Ok, I thought I was the only one. I'll be posting a full review soon. It's ridiculous I waited 9 months (yes, 9 long freakin months) just for these mats to come in. And when I finally got them, they are indeed garbage!! What's the point of the 3rd row mat being 1 piece if the seats fold up/down individually? Why do these mats not stick to the seat? I reached out multiple times to Tesla Shields. They asked what was wrong with them, and that I should CUT THEM IN HALF to resolve this. WTF.

I have recieved 2 shipments but still waiting for the 3rd row floor and the trunk mats.

Just received the trunk mats, and dont really see how they will adhere to the seats when they are up...

Order #4123

Hi TBW,
I just spoke with you on the phone and thought we resolved the issues. Each time you reached out to us we responded. The third row mat is only intended to be used when the 3rd row seats are folded down. You should not use the 3rd row mat when the seats are up that is why they do not stick to anything. The third row mat is one long piece to avoid any type of spillage from going between the seats. We are only trying to resolve any issues you may have with our mats that is why we were asking what issues you may have.

After almost 6 months, I finally received the last items in my order of all around mats (front, second, third, frunk and trunk) for my MYLR. As for the mats themselves, they fit well and I’m happy with the product.

Is it better or worse than others like Tasmanian, WeatherTech or 3Dmaxpider? I can’t say, as I haven’t tried those.

As for TeslaShields, I’ll never do business with this company again. I understand that there are supply chain issues at play, that the proprietor is new to this, that they made mistakes with fulfillment etc. etc. But these aren’t mine/our problems.

I’ve had some good conversations with Jason, where he did seem eager to make things right (e.g., providing temporary first/second row mats free of charge back in Dec). So it’s not all deception/smoke and mirrors… BUT, regardless whether it was naive optimism on deliveries or intentionally selling pre-orders on the float to fund manufacturing (for clarity, I’m not saying this is the case, I simply don’t know), the trust in Tesla Shields is gone. It was a nice experiment and good riddance to Jason and co., but won’t make this mistake again.
We are glad you like our mats but sorry you feel that way about our company. We never tried to make our problems yours. Unfortunately, the entire world is having supply chain problems (just turn on the news). Unfortunately, we rely on our shipper letting us know our products are on the ships and never anticipated they would have to stay out at sea because of a shortage of people at customs. When the world shuts down for a year it will take time to get things up and running again. Unfortunately, we did make a mistake with fulfillment. We did change fulfillment centers and expanded to two centers (due to growth of our company) just before the holiday season which was the wrong time to make a change. We did offer our customers deep discounts and gift certificates when our products were on back order. We do hope you would give us another chance.

Hi TBW,
I just spoke with you on the phone and thought we resolved the issues. Each time you reached out to us we responded. The third row mat is only intended to be used when the 3rd row seats are folded down. You should not use the 3rd row mat when the seats are up that is why they do not stick to anything. The third row mat is one long piece to avoid any type of spillage from going between the seats. We are only trying to resolve any issues you may have with our mats that is why we were asking what issues you may have.
Yes, I sent a long email with all the issues I had. You are well aware of them.

When I ordered 9 months ago, your website showed something totally different up to a few days ago. What I received is not what I ordered nor expected.

When I first reached out, I was told the Velcro was missing. Now I guess they aren’t supposed to be used at all with the seats up. You guys don’t know what you are selling.

Either way, I’m free to post and give my honest feedback after such a bad experience.

Reactions: jexx45 and Chief JC